1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

any chance of some advice on tweaking my card

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by liamcrane, Apr 15, 2007.

1. liamcrane New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi guys i have a quick one for someone i used to have an ati x1300 and i got rid of the catalyst control centre cos it was rubbish and installed this tool called ati system tray to tweak my settings like the fan speed of the card which i found really good, anyway more to the point i have just bought my 1st nvidea card the 8800 it is and i just wondered if there is a simialar tool out like that ati system for nvidea cards where i can control fan speeds etc?

if anyone knows id love to hear from you as i have heard the control centres u normally get on the disks that come with the cards are pretty crap

many thanks

2. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    riva tuner....coolbits and even ATITool 0.27 found on this site!!!!!!

3. mikek75

mikek75 New Member

Thanks Received:
    RivaTuner is good for Nvidia , although it hasn't been updated for a while so I'm not sure if it supports the 8800

4. liamcrane New Member

Thanks Received:
    cheers 4 the responce i had a look at riva tuner and i dont think it supports the 8800 only goes as far as the 7 series it says i dont really intend 2 overclock just wanna ajust fan speeds and things like vertical sync anti alysing etc