1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Any ideas for a new case?

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by goober, Jan 28, 2008.

1. goober New Member

Thanks Received:
    Im trying to find a resonably priced case (about $100 or little less) that has the ports in the back for water cooling w/ a side window that will be able to handle xfire 2900xts, and a 120mm rear fan for the rad. Size isnt really a big deal but i want something that wont be to big. I was thinking the Antec 900 but 2 of my friends have the case and i dont want the samething. Especially since it has all of the fans and i dont need them due to water cooling, only a few fans would do.

2. Silverel

Silverel

Thanks Received:
    I've got this. Very cheap, holes in the back for watercooling, extra wide to fit bigger HSF's and fits a Visiontek 3850 512mb with over 2" to spare. All aluminum makes it deceptively light, and the front bezel swings both ways...

It's a good case, comes with 2 120mm fans, the front one is blue, rear is plain black. Side window has room for a 120 as well. Aluminum is easy to work with if you want to make holes in the top for a rad+fans, cuts much easier than steel o.o. Not to mention for the price, you can order two and use the first one for practice :p.

Only gripe is the Mobo tray doesn't have much in the way of cable hiding.