1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anyone know How long NCsoft Support take to respond ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Virus-j, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Virus-j

Virus-j

Thanks Received:
    Very p*SSed right now. Just been woken Up by my Phone informing me i have recieved a Email From NCsoft Inforimg me my Gw password had been changed By some computer they even gave me there Ip.......:wtf:

Anyway just tried to login to my NCsoft master account and what do i find...... Iv been Blocked so then i go try my Guild wars account and that has been banned aswell.

Whoever done this is a Master i mean the message came at 3:49am and it's now 3:53am Very quick.

Anyway fun story Over :laugh: Anyone know how long they take to respond as i would like my account back from the Friendly Neighbour Hood Hacker once he's done ;)
  2. Perseid New Member

Thanks Received:
    I had this happen once. I think it took maybe 2-3 days total to get it all sorted with all the e-mails back and forth. They'll probably want a scan or a pic of the little card with the key so they know you're really you.

I remember the experience was overall fairly reasonable, though I never figured out how it happened in the first place.

I also mysteriously have one of the expansions I didn't buy and it's still there. LOL
    AlienIsGOD and Virus-j say thanks.
  3. Virus-j

Virus-j

Thanks Received:
    Thanks. I supplied them with all the details Cd- keys, Addresses Etc..

I just cant Believe how Quick he got in..... and got me banned the guy must be a God .... Funny thing is i aint even got guild wars installed on any of my Pc's.

That was lucky.... He must of been a Nice Hacker to buy you the expansion ...Lol Hopefully when i get my account Back il have 10Mil gold : ) and the game completed....

I just hope i dnt loose my account as i spent way to much time on it....More importantly i wanna know how he got in so easy...
  4. Perseid New Member

Thanks Received:
    I didn't get banned. He just played the game for free for a while until I got it back. I still have one of his characters. Maybe they knew it was a hacker so they banned him for you until you get it back? I dunno.
  5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke New Member

Thanks Received:
    Any one can just about hack out now days with the right tools from the internet
    theres one out for facebook hacking pro-files can hack any facebook account in 3 mins
    and use the users i.p when hacking the users account on facebook two cover there tracks.
    theres google hacks just by typeing in a string of code and you can hack peoples video
    cams in shops schools swich them off all so just by doing a google code look up.
    so for hacking a gamers account just as the same thing.
    it just be some spotty low life on the net thats did it ????
    Virus-j says thanks.
  6. Virus-j

Virus-j

Thanks Received:
    Oh, Thought u ment u got banned.

Yh, I hope that they banned him In time.... If i do get it back and find out all my characters gone Ill prob be selling the account as no way do i wanna be Playing that over again.

@Gunsmoke : Wow So really We are looking at a New Breed of Script Kiddy.... LOl Fully agree with what you Said Spotty low life indeed....He better not be getting it on over my account ; )
  7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke New Member

Thanks Received:
    your little hacker guy most just play wii games all day and play on Dads p.c. when hes sleeping
    :roll::roll:
  8. Virus-j

Virus-j

Thanks Received:
    LMAO, now that would not surprise me at all. I reccon for fun After all the Hacking and Wii games he Sticks on a Dvd of his favourite Carpet samples.
  9. gunsmoke

gunsmoke New Member

Thanks Received:
    bet his mom still Brest feeds him all so at the age of 22 :roll:
    and his best dvd is film is power rangers
  10. Virus-j

Virus-j

Thanks Received:
    His Mum..... I was gonna Say his Dad with his big man Breasts.....

That would be As Funny as Hell....Some 22 Year old in a power rangers costume sitting in front of his Dad's Pc Hacking a guild wars account While sucking Breast.

Wonder what His CHances are in getting a Girlfriend .....My Guess is no chance ,Unless some pretty Hot Girl Climbs through his BedRoom Window while he M*sturbates Over you know what, then he may be in with a chance.................... (Evil Grin)

EDIT : Think i may of just released Some Hidden Anger there.....LOL
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010