1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anyone played Forza 3?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Delta6326, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    was wandering how forza 3 is its out for delivery to my home hope its there when i get back from school, how are the graphics,are cars realistic all of that any tricks? i should use to win any ideas to a good starting car and nation if they still have that from forza1-2 i hope its good i preordered it so i cant wait to get my car from newegg they started my delevery at 22:32 oct. 27 and its already out for delivery to my home:eek: and i live in Iowa so no place close to me WOW thats the fastest ever!:rockout: i love you newegg:) and my xbox live from newegg is on its way woot!:rockout:

2. douglatins

douglatins

Thanks Received:
    OMG longest phrase ever!

About the game i thought i would dislike rewind, but no, it rocks no more restating a race countless times, just because i wanted to finish in reverse

3. wolf

wolf Performance Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I think the in car views are trumped by Shift, also how bouncy cars are at high speed on tracks (realistic IMO), other than that Forza 3 is smooth as butter and plays very very well, ever since the original I just LOVE the engine swap feature.

worked RB26DETT in a 2002 Nissan 200sx = fun on a bun.

4. chris89 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Brillant game, been playing it since last wenesday, and so far only have brought one car. An Volvo C30 T5, but got some very quick Racing series cars now.

5. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    sweet thanks for info just got home and forza 3 arrived at my home at 2:50ish i cant believe that i got it shipped from newegg in less than 17hours! i cant wait to play but there is a big 360 update and my internet is so slow at downloading only fast enough to log on to live and send message to people ugh! only thing so far is that my game case got smashed in shipping! ohwell

did anyone else's come with a game add on code to download 10 cars and 30 more tracks mine did

6. chris89 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yup that is the free launch day DLC lots off good stuff in it, Just two 'Tracks' but all seperated including the annoying Sidewinder tracks.

7. HolyCow02

HolyCow02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I haven't bought a racing game since Burnout: Revenge, but from what I am seeing and hearing, this game is ridiculous. I definitely want it. Just need to find time and money to buy it