1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Anyone playing RUST?

Discussion in 'Games' started by WhiteNoise, Jan 1, 2014.

1. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Thanks Received:
    Well I figure I will toss this up here I think one guy here still plays on my server. I've decided to cancel my server. It's been quite awhile now and it just can't seem to get going again. I think two people play on my server daily and I just can't justify paying for a server for nothing. If the population would have increased as I had hoped then I would continue to support the server but no matter what I do I can't seem to attract new players so I guess it's time to say goodbye.

I will continue to play on another server but I think my time is done. Thanks to all of you that did play in the past for helping to make my server fun!
  2. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    With the new build being released soon, you can create your own server. They built their own network code that they are testing and they are ditching uLink.
    Random Murderer says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Thanks Received:
    That is cool to know. More so if we can make them private. The only downside is there will be a million servers....lol