1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

anyone still playing medieval 2 : total war ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Easy Rhino, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Easy Rhino

Easy Rhino Linux Advocate

Thanks Received:
    just curious cause its a fun turn based/ real time strategy game. although ive got a lot of issues with it. i found a way to easily unlock all the other factions which is pretty cool. im currently playing as spain and doing well on easy mode.
  2. pt

pt not a suicide-bomber

Thanks Received:
    i do, love it :D
  3. Tatty_One

Tatty_One Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I started but have not finished, although I have almost won my first full campaign. I love the game and have the whole series but it's one of those games that I maybe dont touch for like 2 months, then play it non stop for a month and nothing else if you get my meaning.

I am playing a lot of CSS again at the moment, had a long break from it as I find it gets too repetative but have played nothing else for 3 weeks now, still have to finish GRAW and heroes V yet......:( so little time....so much gaming :cry:
  4. freeboy

Thanks Received:
    I am playing the unofficial download and Stainless Steal Mod.. Great stuff, minus the occasional weirdness
  5. Sh00t1st

Sh00t1st New Member

Thanks Received:
    hehe, i mod my own medieval game, ive got it to where i have the best troops and archers and have customized descr strats for each faction :-D. and ive made a few very evil troops 1 unit can take on over 5,000 people :-D. its rather funny to sit there and watch 60 cavalry attack a group of 3 armies who each have 1,500 people in them, and to win with only 3 dead :-D. just the latest game i played of it hehe.
  6. pt

pt not a suicide-bomber

Thanks Received:
    link to mod? :)
  7. Easy Rhino

Easy Rhino Linux Advocate

Thanks Received:
    where are you guys getting these mods???