1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Aquamark malfunction?

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Faste, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Faste New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have installed the new beta drivers 4.12 from another ati site and started overclocking my card (X800 pro-non vivo) and the card fails (screen freezes and flashes a messed up screen of different colors and then the card stops working, turns the monitor off). This only happens in aquamark and only when the cards core is over 547. the card used to go higher untill something like this happened when i had this clocked higher (560) and now i cant get it over that clock. The card is cooled with swiftech mcw-50t with a few radiators. the cards core doesnt go over 20*C. What could be the problem? i tried 550 in 3d mark 03 and it worked fine but tried aquamark and it failed.

2. C&C Freak 2K New Member

Thanks Received:
    Alas, you may have flown too close to the sun.

Or the drivers are at fault. Did this start happening immediately after you installed the new drivers?

3. Faste New Member

Thanks Received:
    I originaly was using omega drivers and i thought that i could switch drivers and that would work but it only helped in 3dmark03