• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Arctic S111 M: first impressions

FazzoMetal

Hello everybody!
I'm new on this forum but I've read TechPowerUp lots of times :D
I want to write my first post talking about the new Arctic S111 M: they are battery powered mobile speakers thought to be used with laptops, tablets and smartphones. I bought them about two month ago and I want to share my impressions!

They have 4 RMS drivers (in stereo configuration, of course) and so they offer more power than any smartphone you can buy and they are also a good choice if you have a laptop, especially an ultrabook, with poor speakers. I've bought them since my laptop, a Dell Vostro V131, is quite thin and its audio isn't very loud and it lacks of low frequency. The S111 M are a good improvement when I'm watching videos on YouTube, movies of when I'm using Spotify especially if I am in a quite big room on outdoor.

One of the best features S111 M have is the embedded Li-Ion battery: it is a 2000mAh one with 10-12 hours of battery life. A micro-USB connector is used to recharge it (using a common USB port or a smartphone power supply; the cable is included in the bundle) and a multi color Led is used to show the state of charge. Another good feature is the mechanic volume knob and also the plastic case in bundle is a good extra to keep them around.

I'm linking my videounboxing and my videoreview (sorry, they're in Italian :(), they could be helpful.

On Amazon you can buy them with a 12% deal: here the link

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KR9I2FE/?tag=tec06d-20

I hope to have helped someone ;)
Bye!