1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Astro A40 Audio System

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by ZenZimZaliben, Aug 5, 2010.

1. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    <<Onafets>> says thanks.
  2. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    They arrived yesterday. The packaging was very well done, at least as nice as any apple products I have seen.

These are without a doubt the best headphones I have ever used. They are very comfortable and light weight. The sound is amazing. I can not really explain how awesome the positional audio is... Not only is someone behind you, but they are 10 feet behind you and 15 degrees to the left and walking in snow.

My previous headphones were Plantronics 777. Which in comparison to the as40's are like listening to audio through a wet sock. Once I put on these as40's I have heard parts of games I never even noticed and some I never heard before.

I can honestly say I have ZERO buyers remorse for these expensive headphones. After years of spending a ton on PC parts and nice high end Monitors for the best possible graphics experience it suddenly occurred to me I have been missing out on a huge part of gaming. Next to graphics and in some cases more so, nothing immerses you in a game more then the audio.

Do yourself a serious favor and give these headphones+mixamp a trail. F'ing amazing!!

If anyone is interested in hearing or seeing more let me know.
    <<Onafets>> says thanks.
  3. <<Onafets>>

<<Onafets>>

Thanks Received:
    yhpm