1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

**ASUS A8N32 Deluxe and Antec 900 HELP**

Discussion in 'Motherboards & Memory' started by Da iLLeZt TL973, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Da iLLeZt TL973

Da iLLeZt TL973 New Member

Thanks Received:
    whats up guys im a newb to the whole gaming computer building scene....this will be my first time really building a computer from scratch like this....i am very familiar with computers being that i work with them everyday but this M/B is something i dont play with everyday so i have a quick question for you all....

as you all may know the Antec 900 Case has 4 cooling fans with the EZ Plug 4 prong connectors....the problem is the ASUS A8N32 M/B has 3-pin fan connectors....now i know usually the only fan that should be plugged into the M/B is the CPU fan and all other run off of the PSU.....any suggestions as to what i can do to make all 4 of these fans operate???

also what is your input on this processor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103562

Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021

2. KennyT772

KennyT772 New Member

Thanks Received:
  3. Namslas90 New Member

Thanks Received:
    At bottom left of newegg screen for your case click the tab for manufacturer site. Then on the right side click the manuel for your language. It states that the additional fans include a power connector to connect to the PSU.

4. Da iLLeZt TL973

Thanks Received:
    thanks guys im gonna wait until i get my psu before i purchase the adapters only in case i am able to plug the fans direct to the psu

5. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    yeah, I have the Antec Nine-Hundred (got an extra fan for the side, I love this case, it is the awesomest!!!) and the only fan I would have plugged into my mobo (A8N5X) would be the cpu one. As it were, the other fans plug into 4 pin molex connectors. You shouldnt need any of them. CPU is fine, I am running one now and will be changing the mobo to Abit AT8 32X and an Opty 165 :)

6. Da iLLeZt TL973

Thanks Received:
    yea im most likely going to run them off the psu because im mostly using this pc as a ftp server im going to run win xp pro 64 bit until i find windows 2k3 server 64bit and i am also going to run linux fedore core 6........is the side fan really needed??.....the only complaint about the case is that it does not have a power led