1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASUS Designs Own Monster Dual-GTX 285 4 GB Graphics Card

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, May 28, 2009.

1. Johnytxtc

Johnytxtc New Member

Thanks Received:
    I dont really care about any of this. :nutkick:
  2. freakytiki4u New Member

Thanks Received:
    Question

Off topic I know, but what is the motherboard mounted to? Can it be purchased? I change a lot of capacitors on motherbaords and I have been looking for quite a while for a device I can mount a motherboard to so I don't have to hold it while trying to solder caps in and out. If anyone knows anything that is good for this please advise. I would really prefer something that holds the motherboard in the same upright position as a case does but is open on both sides. Oh yeah, im drooling for that videocard...........
  3. BOSE

Thanks Received:
    We are moving away from 32bit code and towards solely 64bit code.. So come back and talk to me in few years, when your code needs more space.
  4. Hayder_Master

Hayder_Master

Thanks Received:
    also it is good card for folding , but seems you need water cool for this card , they do everything great in this card except the cooler
  5. MrHydes New Member

Thanks Received:
    the results are with 2x 295 mars, (4 GPUs) that's how they anchived X25k and almost 25k on
    gpu score on xtreme vantage marks.
    I Think Asus should at least Make 10 times more for limited edition, because i belive they all
    would fly even with these crysis and knowing next gen it's poping out anytime