1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Asus HD 7770 No Display Showing.

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by greenguytiko1, Apr 23, 2014.

1. greenguytiko1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I recently bought a Asus HD 7770 and I am having an issue where there is nothing being displayed on my monitors. It seems to be an issue with the 6 pin. When the 6 pin is not plugged in my mouse, keyboard, and network adapter light up but the red led on my video card is lit up. When the 6 pin is plugged in my mouse, keyboard, and network adapter all lose power but the led is lit green. Please help. I have a corsair 750m 750w power supply.

2. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    shorting issue it sounds like, you might want to take the motherboard out of case and run it open with the video card

3. greenguytiko1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Did that and still no display. Fans still work when 6 pin is plugged in. Don't know how it could be shorting. Also took my computer apart and put it back together. Still no display after that either.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  4. SKBARON

SKBARON

Thanks Received:
    See if the card works in another pc, if it doesn't, it's dead.

5. greenguytiko1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Y
    Yeah that's what I am planning to do later today. Just making sure if it isn't the card that I can figure it out with some help. I will get back to you guys if it is a dead card.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  6. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    I think you misunderstood what I said earlier,

What I was getting at was putting the motherboard on a non conductive box to elevate it so a videocard can be inserted fully, with all the components needed to run, aka, psu, mobo, ram, Keyboard, Mouse, optical and HDD, check your video cables too, make sure its seated fully in your monitor and the right one is fully seated in the video card, check for bent pins. If it doesnt work try in another machine as the guy above me said, still doesnt work return the card for another or go with a different company such as Sapphire, Visiontek, XFX