1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Asus HD6950 Direct CU II 2gb (EAH 6950) Users!

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by Ginnoskie, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Ginnoskie

Ginnoskie

Thanks Received:
    Hi All, I'm new here and got a Asus HD6950 Direct CU II 2gb. first of all this monster is so nice I've found many reviews in it and it has a capability to overclock like a 6970. if any of you guys had this monster can you post your max overclock core,mem and voltage also what 3rd party utility you used to gain those super clocked EAH6950.

I'm also using the new tweaking tool from Asus called GPU Tweak because it supports all Matrix card and Direct CU family.Also you can set your fan speed and bump some voltage if you needed to. It's a great Tweaking program.

but the question is I cant push my GPU core farther than 950 its like the max slide of the GPU tweak..hmmm.

Also if anyone of you get pass to 950 please detail your steps on how did you gain those clocks.

here are some details of the GPU Tweak:

http://www.asusrog.com/forums/showthread.php?2624-GPU-Tweak
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?271923-Asus-Gpu-Tweak-Utility

Many Thanks!!
  2. ttk81 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I am using GPU Tweak version 1.1.2.3 (GPUTweak0720.rar) and it is latest I can find. That version does not support voltage changes for EAH6950 DCII 2gb (You can move voltage slider, but it does't do anything). If you have found newer version, could you give me download link. Thanks.
  3. Ginnoskie

Ginnoskie

Thanks Received:
    yeap i just found out that it doesnt support EAH6950 DCU II 2gb. but the manual says it supports all matrix and DCU families..hmmmm damn asus..