1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Asus launches Radeon X1950XTX & Radeon X1950 Crossfire

Discussion in 'News' started by Darksaber, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    ASUS Technology Pte Ltd (ASUS) the leading provider of high-performance graphics solutions is proud to introduce the EAX1950XTX/HTVDP/512M and EAX1950CROSSFIRE/HP/512M graphics cards, which incorporated ATI’s Radeon® X1950XTX VPU to deliver the robust graphics performance demanded for the gaming enthusiast community. Combined with HDCP (High-Definition Digital Content Protection), ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology and CrossFire multiple VPU interface, the new graphics cards offer the ultimate video experience.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fastest graphics card combination

Although, individually, the two ASUS Radeon X1950 series-based graphics cards are already extremely powerful, utilizing them in CrossFire dual-graphics card mode further offer the fastest graphics processing to date. Take advantage of HDR effects, adaptive anti-aliasing, Shader 3.0, and up to 512 MB GDDR4 memory for 3D gaming that enables lifelike skin textures and silky smooth hair

HDCP and Windows Vista™ ready

To stay in step with Windows Vista requirements, the ASUS graphics cards feature HDCP technology to give users peace of mind when upgrading their systems to support high-definition digital contents and a wide range of premium graphics applications.

Splendid Video Intelligence Technology

Both the EAX1950XTX/HTVDP/512M and EAX1950CROSSFIRE/HP/512M support Splendid Video Intelligence Technology, an exclusive feature found only on ASUS solutions. With Splendid, images enabled by ASUS graphics cards are fine tuned to deliver vibrant visual representations in conditions most favorable to the human eye.

Splendid detects activation and usage of video applications and automatically optimizes image quality for the best visual results, and further provides five modes (Standard, Game, Theater, Scenery and Night) and three skin tone options for various video applications. Splendid works on top of ATI’s Avivotm technology to offer sharp decoded video.

[​IMG]

Source: Asus
  2. cdawall where the hell are my stars

Thanks Received:
    man those are some nice cards i need a pair of those oh and a s1207 amd to go w/ them :cool:
  3. demonbrawn

demonbrawn New Member

Thanks Received:
    I would sell my body to get those right now...
  4. Azn Tr14dZ New Member

Thanks Received:
    These would match those CrossFire Certified DDR2 Modules.
  5. Batou1986

Batou1986

Thanks Received:
    damn if i didn't sell my soul for this x850xtPOS :roll: ,apparently graw was a flop for pc as asus seems to be giving it out like water it was beter on xbox360 in my opinion
  6. demonbrawn

demonbrawn New Member

Thanks Received:
    haha.. yeah i guess i said the same thing about my x850 setup.