1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Asus P8-Z77m mobo 2 mnths old for sale.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by mediasorcerer, Oct 28, 2012.

1. mediasorcerer New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi all, i recently upgraded to a rog v so im selling my "old" board , in as new condition,[2 mnths old] prefer to sell to tpu members only who have been here min 6 mnths pls,, with paypal preferred or money order[when cleared etc] ,
    im happy to ship anywhere[reasonable] as its not a large item and shouldnt be that much, its in perfect working condtn, absolutely guaranteed, not in a hurry to sell, i like to look after people too always.:toast:cos thats how i roll in life,,~~~!

im on heatware as "mediasorcerer".

asking 80$ shipped [bit flexible], so long as it doesnt cost a fortune to ship, got it up elsewhere but thought id give the folks here the option , comes with all accessories in box just as i bought it and sales reciept too, its a great little board and ran perfect the 6 odd weeks i used it.only selling cos i upgraded. never ocld it either, it was bought only to get me thru till i could afford upgrade etc,

pm if interested, for more details or pics[ i can rigg it up to show its working with pics etc if required no probs], practically new and comes with everything that came in the box!!!+ sales reciept, still under 10 mnths warranty too btw.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

kind regs from me always, and my pet dog lol.;)

p.s. il pack it up really well with extra padding 2 and if your local to melb can pik it up or meet just on the off chance, and i will throw in a generic[cost24$][kingston?]4gb ram stick too that works fine if you need it why not?~ post a pic when i find it , etc i forgot to say.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  2. Hayder_Master

Hayder_Master

Thanks Received:
    like this
    prefer to sell to tpu members only who have been here min 6 mnths pls
    free bump
    mediasorcerer says thanks.