• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASUS U52F - Unable to connect through WIFI

Buddy

Hello Forum Members,

I would appreciate getting help and guidance on how to connect to the Internet via 'wireless'. The wireless icon has the mark of a large red cross (X). Also, the icons on the screen have become larger than before. The images are no longer sharp as before. Any assistance to help resolve these problems would be welcome.

Thanks,
Buddy

Processor Intel® Core i5 6600
Motherboard Asus H170 Pro Gaming
Cooling Hyper 212 Evo
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2400mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Geforce GTX 960 G1 4GB Gaming
Storage 256GB Intel SSD 525 Series
Display(s) 24" LG LED Monitor
Case Corsair Carbide 200R
Power Supply Seasonic MK12II 620W
Mouse Logitech G5
Keyboard Logitech G110
Software Windows 10 x64
Hello Forum Members,

I would appreciate getting help and guidance on how to connect to the Internet via 'wireless'. The wireless icon has the mark of a large red cross (X). Also, the icons on the screen have become larger than before. The images are no longer sharp as before. Any assistance to help resolve these problems would be welcome.

Thanks,
Buddy

Im assuming connecting to a wireless router, you click on the same icon with the red X - And there should be a list there of available networks that your pc sees, from there click on your home network name and input the security key (which you should know - if not refer to bottom of router for default password) or if it doesnt have one it will just connect.
as to your "Also, the icons on the screen have become larger than before. The images are no longer sharp as before." issue..Sounds just like screen resolution..what operating system are you running?If it is windows 7 right click on the desktop and click on screen resolution then change the res to the one with (recommended) beside it and hit ok.

And it would be helpful in future if you could list your system spec's so we know what you are using =) (refer to User CP then on the left 'system specs')

Hope this helps

Cheers,

:toast: