1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASUS VG248QE or BenQ 24'' BL2411PT

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Home Theater' started by Gobbas, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Gobbas

Thanks Received:
    Hi,
    I am about to buy a new monitor since my old Hyundai monitor died a few years back. I am currently using my wifes Samsung SyncMaster 2253BW. For reference, that monitor is totally acceptable in terms of image quality for my needs.
    What's not acceptable about it, is its lack of heigth and tilt options. This means that has been quite important for me when looking for a new monitor, while at the same time wanting the best image quality for my budget.
    I am currently torn between the Asus VG248QE and the BenQ BL2411PT. I am mostly intending to game on the computer so it has to be able to handle motion well. But the BenQ seems to be quite good for this purpose as well. IPS Glow concerns my a little, but not too much because I always have a lamp on because my eyes get too strained in a dark room.
    Any tips on which one I should choose? I can sadly not test them out in any stores. Any tips on another moniter that is in the same price range or lower?

Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014