• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ATI Tool not getting monitor information?

DeadZombie

I've been trying to get ATI Tool to work for about a week now, and keep getting the same thing no matter what i try and do. the following is a screenshot of the error. I have gone to XP Home, and have the same problem. No matter what I click, I get the same pop-up every time. I've asked this question before, on other forums. And haven't go a reply/solution/thought at all that helps me out.

My specs:

Aspire 680 Watt PSU
AMD64 +4800 X2
ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe
(1) X1900 cf
(1) X1900XTX
2x512 (1GB) Corsair XMS Ram
(2) Western Digital Corsair SE16 SATA 3.0/GB sec. RAID 0

I am using the latest CCC 6.5 (I got the same pop-ups using 6.3 & 6.4 also)

Crossfire is enable now. It still gave me the same pop-ups when I disabled crossfire.

Last edited:

DeadZombie

Well, I removed one of my ATI Cards, So I'm running a single Card now. And I STILL am getting the same pop-up window whenever I click Open 3D view,Scan for artifacts,Find Max Mem or Find Max Core.. I don't understand what it means, when it says to "enable the Monitor output of the card"

The following is basically the same screenshot.. But I am now using Windows XP Home, NOT Windows XP Pro (64bit) Like above..

Somebody has got to have some sort of clue, I would imagine