1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

"Atomic Monkey" TRON themed (possible) case mod?

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by Ray_Rogers2109, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Ray_Rogers2109

Ray_Rogers2109 New Member

Thanks Received:
    So I already know what I'll be nicknaming my future computer. Thing is, I'd like to mod this case to make it look like it'd fit right in with TRON Classic and TRON 2.0 Perhaps even THE FLASH (Wally West Scott Kolins run), GREEN LANTERN - Hal Jordan, STARMAN - Jack Knight (would be fucking awesome), RoboCop (Peter Weller but don't know armor look from 1 or 2?), some other film/comic book/video game characters. Would be bad-ass for an Indiana Jones 1930's-1950's themed. Or Fallout 1,2 or New Vegas style. BioShock perhaps? BRADE RUNNAH would just be awesome.:D

This actually.
    COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-UW Black Aluminu...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  2. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    Don't get that case. Get the second iteration. Lot better airflow setup. The first one really has poor airflow. I had a Q9400 and 4870x2 in that case, they ran quite hot. Even running with the side panel off would drop temperatures 10C easy.

The Centurion 5 II has a lot better airflow setup with a bigger fan up front (140mm vs 80mm) not to mention they moved the psu mount to the bottom and put room for a 140mm on the top.

3. JrRacinFan

JrRacinFan Served 5k and counting ...

Thanks Received: