• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AwardFabrik / Team LDK OC Session 2011 - 1500L LN2 - 3D Mark 2003 1x GPU WR and more

SoF

AwardFabrik / Team LDK OC Session 2011

Last weekend finally was time to bench again with AF-team. Benching together in such a group can't be described, I let the pictures speak for themselves mostly ;)

20 Top-Bencher from AwardFabrik came to this event and had another epic 2-day session with lots of fun and results.

There was "plenty" of LN2 :D

pictures of our (perfect) location:

Not even 2 hours into benching stummerwinter (left) and fuzz3l (right) could brake 3D Mark 2003 single card WR! Gratulations guys, good job!

sda2 and myself needed until the night to get my risercard-system running good - in the end it was all fine with some nice TOP 15-10 hw-scores with 8800 GT/S 512...my card ran fullpot, his 8800 GT was a very nice clocker but couldn't take that much cold (~-90°C). ran a bit better at the end (~125°C) but then it freezed after around 3 or 4 hours constant benching :D

Mars II in da house :cool:

freezed ASUS 580 GTS Matrix Platinum :twitch:

freezed beer :toast: :laugh:

It was simply awesome and here are more pictures and scores over at AwardFabrik forums.

best regards
SoF