1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Awesome 3D modeling software.....Free!!! $1000's

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by stinger608, Feb 3, 2012.

1. RejZoR

RejZoR

Thanks Received:
    Nice find indeed. I loved modeling things in Bryce while it was still under the Corel brand. Gotta try other two as well. 3D modeling is cool but some apps are just too complicated. DAZ does it on a level of Lego almost and so you can learn their apps really quickly. Over 800 bucks worth of software for free. You just can't beat that.

2. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    anyone who disses bryce needs to get their head on straight. I use it and im pumped all this stuff is free. i have 3ds and poser i was never into maya i didnt like it. but their is nothing wrong with bryce. you need to buy content but anyone who knows what its for and actually enjoys 3d models makes the content themselves anyway. Thanks for the heads up maybe ill bring back the 3d renders thread.

3. RejZoR

RejZoR

Thanks Received:
    http://rejzor.deviantart.com/gallery/35145092

Few 3D things that i made with Bryce years ago. NVIDIA one being the first one which kinda shows. I also remember it took almost half a day to render a 1600x1200 image on AMD Athlon 2400+ :D
    I prefered not to use Premium renderers because those usually took entire day. Gotta try it now on Core i7 that i have now and that Bryce is now multi-threaded.

stinger608 says thanks.