1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Batman Arkham City Help!

Discussion in 'Games' started by alexsubri, Nov 28, 2011.

1. alexsubri

alexsubri New Member

Thanks Received:
    Real simple. I just got done downloading 32 GB of Batman Arkham City off from Origin. Now here is the problem, it will install about 80%. After about 5 mins it just won't go anywhere. I'm started to get fustrated. Anybody know how to fix this? Thanks!

- I've already uninstall/reinstall .NET --nothing
    - I've already tried to uninstall and install --nothing

[​IMG]

UPDATE: Okay, after waiting about 15-20 mins I finally got it to install. For some odd reason I've been researching while it was installing and people said that the installer is indeed buggy as hell. A lot of complaints with people who bought the CD Version :banghead:

Great Game & Shitty Installer. --Get your SHIT together WB Games/Rocksteady

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. Bo$$

Bo$$

Thanks Received:
    is your copy activatable on steam, i know it is not a real solution but is worth a shot. Tried redownloading your files?
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. alexsubri

alexsubri New Member

Thanks Received:
    It's off of Origin. But, yea ..it's starting to move again but really slow..let's see where this is going..
  4. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    Took a helluva long time for me too. For some reason though, when i go to download my profile it tells me that there is an update to the game. I download and install it, and it just keep repeating that process over and over and i cant seem to get around it. :banghead: