1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battle Field 2 Question

Discussion in 'Games' started by eidairaman1, Jan 20, 2008.

1. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    Is there any way to remove the Tab Key Binding out of BF2, as it seems its permanently Bound to a Certain Command, id like to use that key for another command as i have a Wolf King Warrior Pad for FPS. And is there anyway to remove the key conflicts between screens as certain keys id like to use in different situations in different modes (common/vehicle/plane/chopper/ship)

2. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    Im sure, but can't check because I uninstalled it about 2 hours ago but if you go to options it can be changed there. hope this helps

3. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    ive tried that (esc to clear the key assignment) well when i try to reassign it says its still assigned in the common field which im trying to change there in first place, its annoying, because other keys are not like that, i swear they should of fixed key assignments across the board since they all intefere with eachother

4. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    Agreed well I'm not sure how to edit controls manualy throught editing the core game files maybe another member could help you with that sorry mate.

5. Bundy

Bundy

Thanks Received:
    you need to allocate the tab key action to another key before allocating a different action to the tab key. Clear as mud? Sorry for the confusion but you cant double up on key assignments and need to tidy up first.

Hope this helps

6. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    oklisten ive tried removing all kbd assignments from all commands in each window before and you still cant reassign tab to a different command... any other takers?