1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 2 - 1.02 Patch

Discussion in 'News' started by W1zzard, Jul 17, 2005.

1. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Electronic Arts has finally released the fix for the 1.01 Patch which was revoked a few days ago due to bugs like memory leaks and other instabilities.

Again, EA is saying everybody should upgrade. Let's hope they fixed their stuff better this time, but if I read the following in the notes, I'm getting my doubts:

Get the download from Electronic Arts or from our mirror.

2. ojaneka New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi!

Many people are still complaining about installing errors! And high pings on server list?

I will still wait a while for a better patch...

3. Tory New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yep the pings on the server list are much higher, and not only that but they are not all the same ammount higher, some are higher than normal by a lot and some by a little, so it makes finding a good server impossible. I hope they get it together soon.

4. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    agreed .. the pings are kinda random .. it helps if you use text search for example "uk" to get only the list of servers with uk in the name

5. Unregistered Guest

I know

I know many people has this Problem with the 1.02 patch. I had it too. I fucked my Brain up.
    Well after a mounth of Working i Found out the problem.
    I had too mutch stuff on my Disc space on my computer.. i had like 2 gig, so i unistalled mutch stuff ,so now i have 5 gig.. and then the 1.02 Patch worked.