1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    LOL I tried to play BC2 today and it just wasn't the same :(

I have a long weekend prepared but still will be glancing at the PC thinking "man I wished I could play BF3"

Crunching for Team TPU
  2. TRIPTEX_CAN

TRIPTEX_CAN

Thanks Received:
    Next week will be the only time I'm thankful for working on contract and not having a contract.

3. Radical_Edward

Radical_Edward

Thanks Received:
    I'm downloading now. :rockout:

Crunching for Team TPU
  4. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    What is the TS info?

Scrizz says thanks.
  5. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Played a few hours of BC2 on Tuesday and had a ton of fun. It does feel different than BF3, but I like the feel a bit more I think. But we'll see how the maps are in BF3 and damage model at release. I just wasn't too happy that Caspian it seems you are Recon or you are Engineer, Support and Medic just seem to be useless on that map.

6. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    The finishing is the easy part. You can fuck up a really nice floor in a short amount of time with a floor sander. Alright, the finishing isn't that easy, either, but keeping a floor flat and cup free is an art that takes years to master.

7. DEFEATEST

DEFEATEST

Thanks Received:
    So I got the email , ran Origin and it installed an update but all I see is the beta! My bud down the street got his and is already done downloading so I don't think its a regional thing. Cant find anything on Origin forums and I already checked the box in the settings that someone here suggested! Argh! Any other suggestions? I've restarted Origin like 10 times.

8. DEFEATEST

DEFEATEST

Thanks Received:
    Man a couple of years ago I kicked the family out for the weekend and me and my dad did my whole 1330 sq ft house on saturday , then sunday we finished it and by tuesday we left the inlaws to come back home. Ive done alot of floors with my dad over the years and it is fricken hard work, but doing my place felt like double the work. In the end I wasnt super happy with the floors. My dad is getting on in age and he's not as good with the beast as he used to be, so ya there was cupping and just some not nice spots. And I was so stressed just to get the job done and get my family back in the house and all of our stuff back in its place that I didn't really take the time needed to do it the way I like. All in all, next time hiring pros to do it. Funny I never thought I'd say that. Good luck!

MT Alex says thanks.
  9. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    I launched Origin yesterday, for the first time in awhile, and it updated three times. Could be you need another update.

10. DEFEATEST

DEFEATEST

Thanks Received:
    Ya my bud how has it downloaded already has the same version number as I do, so I figure my updating is done. I guess I'll try again to update.

11. alexsubri

alexsubri New Member

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

Don't feel too bad...Verizon's "7 MB/s DSL Speeds" are only downloading at 669,1 KBS. I peaked at 1.5 MB/s ...Verizon sucks! Once my contract is up, I am switching back to Comcast. I had over 35 MB/s , but it was $90 a month vs shitty DSL $40 a month

12. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I just watched the launch trailer and WOW! I can't wait! It looks so F'n Awesome! :toast:

Crunching for Team TPU
  13. alexsubri

alexsubri New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yea, it does. It makes me want to play a mix of Black Ops SP and BFBC2 Multiplayer. The only flaw from the story, it reminds me of Black Ops, but without the torture. However, the storyline does look convincing and the graphics on the PS3 looks amazing. One can only wonder what the final PC version will look like :):respect:

14. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Downloading Preload right now on one Computer, then will have to log off and DL on the other.
    This takes less space then I thought. I thought it was a 15 gig DL. My DL is a sad 490 KBS right now.
    I figured it would be a slow DL. Guess the computers will be running all night.
    Shit I'm leaving in about 8 hrs to go deer hunting.
    Guess the wifey or grand daughter
    will have to turn them off.

15. DEFEATEST

DEFEATEST

Thanks Received:
    Man , just reinstalled Origin and the same thing, no pre load icon, just my old beta icon. Dont get it. Funny thing is in my "order history" it doesn't show anything. Although I have countless emails about pre ordering BF3. It is the only game I have on Origin, so I can be missing it! 4 days can really fly when your messing around with stuff like this!!!

16. alexsubri

alexsubri New Member

Thanks Received:
    Anyone know where I can locate the .cfg files if any or how I can look at the graphic settings?

Edit:
    [​IMG]

Is it possible to change the time in my BIOS to get around this, or is it a hopeless en devour?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  17. BondExtreme

Thanks Received:
    Few questions for you guys in this clubhouse.

So me and a buddy are looking for a clan that will have their own dedicated server...
    Will this clubhouse actually be a clan in BF3? If so, please give me some info :)

18. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Canada Dave had this to say, earlier, maybe it will help:

19. DEFEATEST

DEFEATEST

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for your help MT Alex, It was my silly fault all along, I was logged in with the wrong account. Funny, I was playing the beta with one account and the pre load was under another account. How the heck can that be. I figured I'd log in with my main email address, and there it was. However the whole beta thing was under my gmail account. Dont know how I can do that because my pre order was not through gmail. Anyhoo ,that means I've lost all rank that I got in the beta because now the full game will be under "Defeatest" instead of "Desevil" . Time to start killing fast!

20. Black Haru

Black Haru

Thanks Received:
    TPU does have a platoon, but it will be pretty loose and probably do little or not competitions.

21. travva

travva New Member

Thanks Received:
    i'm travva on origin fellas, feel free to add me!

22. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    That is funny I went to my second gamer and no game. Forgot I had a second account for the beta. Lucky for me it only took a few seconds to figure out my silly fault :roll:

23. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Damn! Not only didn't DICE think of that hack but neither did anyone else on the entire internet!!

P.S. Sorry, Maverick.

24. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    Who else has ordered a key from CJS keys? I have cancelled my order with them, apparantly:
    1. They are russian keys which is fine, it said on their site you just needed to run a quick app of theirs to change install language to english, BUT I have now found out this will only change the language for the install, the game will still be in russian and you will have to download a 1.8gb file on top of game to change game files to english!! W T F ! ! !

2. Although their website says immediate delivery for the keys, because they are "retail" keys apparantly they are not allowed to release them until 2 days before release, which in their opinion is 27th OCT. The keys will be mailed out on 24th at the earliest. Sounds dodgy to me and I can see myself waiting until well after the 25th to even get playing. I will just re-order through origin I think.

PS. Sorry W1zz, I think I told you they seemed ok. :eek:

Check out their FB page and you can see what I mean.

H82LUZ73 says thanks.
  25. Radical_Edward

Radical_Edward

Thanks Received:
    When is the official launch time in the US? 12:01 AM on the 25th? If so I'm going to bed early and waking up early. :rockout:

Edit, it is.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
    Crunching for Team TPU