1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Woo gettin' ready! :)

[​IMG]
  2. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Here ya go:

[yt]_s-xPwnOoYw[/yt]
  3. random

random

Thanks Received:
    Anyone here got their key from Cj's yet?
  4. Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth New Member

Thanks Received:
    Here's the launch trailer.

[yt]-bEI8d1ivdI[/yt]

Edit: I'm about 10 pages too late.:eek:

Oh well, it's easier to find here if someone wants to watch it again. I should've known that the members of this club would be on top of things though. :toast:
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  5. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    No. Not until 24th apparantly, that is why I have cancelled my order. Still haven't heard anything back from them yet. :banghead:
  6. H82LUZ73

H82LUZ73

Thanks Received:
    Nope but will enlarge the red flag for me.

Read between the lines......
    Battlefield 3 Photograph Key:

This product is an actual photograph of the unique unused activation key that is found inside one of the retail packages that we buy directly from authorised distributors.
    The code can be used on the Origin software to grant you to a digital download of the game, allowing you to download and play the game without needing a disc. Once downloaded and installed, you can play the game on both single player and multiplayer.

If it was legit why do they take a photo of the key?Why not just send the key in email ,Why do they have so many at low cost ,looks to me like a mob hi jacked load to me .
    Also have to add why is the pre load for legit e store like D2D,Amazon ,Origin already handing out pre-loads and keys,Why do CJ have to wait ....sniff sniff ... I smell bull crap again....Sorry They use "Because it Russian Game " even though the pre-load was world wide.

Oh Drunk Mafia I hope you make out ok with the refund and let us know the details.Like what they will say or any excuses not to give it..........
  7. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    If the keys were stolen, you would most likely see a review saying that their key got revoked, I can't find a single review saying that. I guess we will see if they refund Mafia.
  8. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    does anyone have a cheap alternative to cjs, that has the extra maps and is cheap ?
  9. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    I don't think there is a cheaper option, except other sites that are similar to cjs.
  10. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    not looking for cheaper, looking for a bit more expensive, limited edition, english language, keys given out like now so i can start preloading and game with US VPN :p
  11. Recus

Recus

Thanks Received:
    If somebody needs cheap CD keys buy it from Soviet Union. $14.99

Btw, PS3 and Xbox360 versions also leaked online.
  12. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    Friend me! Associated_Death :toast:
  13. Crap Daddy

Crap Daddy

Thanks Received:
    D2D is not an option? 35EUR.

By the way at D2D system requirements for BF3 recommended says GTX570 or HD6950. Until now I've never seen anywhere these, thought the 560Ti was recommended?
  14. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    I think these guys are legit, I have had 3 email replies from them in the last 5-6hrs. Its just I need a few days to dl the game and would like my key before the 24th. Apparently they are not allowed to ship them until then. I am referring the the LE, the std edition is shipping already.

They do seem legit and are being hassled big time by thousands of people simply because origin is dl now and they are not shipping keys until 24th.

I thought the game was available on 25th but origin is saying 27th.

CJS has sold out of BF3, 15000 copies sold. Apparantly they are getting more stock soon. WTF are they going to do with 15000 physical copies of bf3. :) shred em I spose!!

15. random

random

Thanks Received:
    Meh I am quite happy with the reviews I read about CJ's most negative feedbacks seem to come from competitors trolling each other etc.

The game costs around 88 AUD here in aus which is a big rip so I am getting my moneys worth even if I have to wait a few days after launch, but granted CJ's are apparently to release keys on the 24th so I am hoping they keep to their promise they are after all trying to process 15,000 orders and I don't really expect them to have superman working for them.
  16. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    I'm confident in them

Just came home from a flag football game to this email, when I sent them one before.. so their customer service is on par if not quicker then any more "reputable" retailer.
  17. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    They are not getting physical copies. As a digital distributor, EA will just send you generated keys printed on little cards. To save you and themselves money by avoiding shipping 15,000 credit card sized keys, they simply photograph them in mass and send you the picture of yours. Once you activate it via Origin, no one can take it from you (except EA who hasn't do that yet).

It seems shady cause it would not be allowed here cause possession is 9/10 of the law. The shredding part is to let you know once they send you the e-mail with the picture, the card is destroyed so no one will be able to steal your key.
  18. TRIPTEX_CAN

TRIPTEX_CAN

Thanks Received:
    why not just use origin and use a US vpn? did i miss something?
  19. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    That is what logic would suggest but check out the pics half way down page, they even have a proof piece of paper in pic:

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Battlefield-3-LIMITED-EDITION-CD-Key-for-Origin-%2d-Scan.html

:confused::confused:
  20. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
  21. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    yeah it is definitely strange, not sure whats going on there. Why would they have that many games stacked like that in the first place? Wouldn't they come in carton boxes? Its as if they are on a pallet. Lol

fuck 230am!! Im off to bed :)
  22. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    They should open Battlelog again a bit early too. Especially if platoons and some prefs need to be set up again (anyone know about the former?)

Give me something to play with now! lol
  23. Horrux

Horrux

Thanks Received:
    I hope they'll let me access my server early so I can play with the settings and configure a thing or two.
  24. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Maybe companies are finally moving away from wasting all that money on the extra plastic. PC is the only market that still uses those double wide cases which started as CD boxes for games like BF2 that came on like 5 CDs. When they moved to DVDs they just kept using those big ass boxes for no reason.

On a second note, if they are really going to do what they say, that means several poor souls are in a warehouse in Russian spending their weekend open 15,000 DVD boxes to get a code they will have to scan into a computer to e-mail. That is kinda stupid and a little crazy. Only time will tell.
  25. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    Yes something about that place didn't seem right to me from the get go...

Man, the release date is not until Wed 11/2 in Japan, a full week and a day after the US, and the last by days of anywhere including Antarctica and Nepal to name a couple. Those poor bastards can't catch a break lately. Obviously there's some business and/or legal reasoning but that seems pretty ridiculous. Whats up, EA?