1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    I guess you saw G8tor and I flyin? I also had another gunner a non-TPU member that got 40+ kills with me flyin.
  2. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Yeah there was a heli in the air like almost the whole time showing your name and I assumed you were piloting.

Hey I have an "invite a friend" beta key for Tribes: Ascend for whomever wants it.
  3. Sir B. Fannybottom

Sir B. Fannybottom

Thanks Received:
    Finally did the first sniper assignment. I also got a awesome sniper kill, I no scoped some guy in a jeep! It was ballin
  4. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Will you be on in couple hours Mailman ?
    Damn if you're that good I'll be good to go.
    Wish I had me new specs.

Sweet !
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  5. Radical_Edward

Radical_Edward

Thanks Received:
    The Bald Eagles here like to kill and eat sheep. Doesn't seem like they are crows to me. :p
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    I loved making highway mad and staying on top of those building on gulf of oman! LOL
    Sir B. Fannybottom says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  7. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Well, as the old saying goes, sheep are a lot more wary and jumpier in Montana, for reasons I won't get into.:D You put a trendy metro man from Eugene or Portland in Eastern Montana and the ranchers wouldn't need to use their velcro gloves as much.

But in all seriousness, sheep mortality to eagles, bald or golden, isn't as widespread as talked about, and occurs mostly with lambs.
  8. Radical_Edward

Radical_Edward

Thanks Received:
    Considering the Bald Eagle's in my area hunt in groups, they aren't exactly normal. There's a group of 4 or so that poach the same farmer's sheep every couple of months.
    Anyways, completely off topic.

I did finally unlock a Sniper RIfle I like besides the SR-25. The QBU-88. I'm starting to get decent with it now that I have a few add on's to go with it.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  9. Sir B. Fannybottom

Sir B. Fannybottom

Thanks Received:
    it's pretty good if you take off the scope, or get a different one. I like it so far, not as much as the SV98 though :)
    Radical_Edward says thanks.
  10. xxdozer32

xxdozer32 New Member

Thanks Received:
  11. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    My point was in my drunckness is that booze fucks up a lot more lives then Drugs. How many people lose fam to drunk drivers ?
    It's JUST % S. I'm smart enough to stay home but a lot of people ain't. Had fun tonight though Thanks fella's Now my Grand
    daughters are wanting time :D

Update : I don't have a clue what the hell I was talking about because I can't remember:confused::D
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
    Wrigleyvillain says thanks.
  12. xxdozer32

xxdozer32 New Member

Thanks Received:
    i had my first DUI 2 years ago, at 6 oclock in the morning, I slept and at at around 2 the previous night, dumb cop decided to get me. NOT COOL. but yea ever since this game has came out its given me a reason to stay in and drink. my newest addiction BF3 and beer :), seems like i cant have fun getting drunk without playing it. and honestly i cant drink if i know im not gonna play, so its a blessing in disguise
  13. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Yeah it is a blessing , but not for everyone. By the time I'm on my 10th tall the TPU guy's are ready for me to go to bed :toast::nutkick:
    Can't say I blame them. I get on my own nerves by number ten.
  14. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Heh. I gave up on BF3 and beer. Surprisingly, I seem to do better. :laugh:

Anyway, the TPU guys tend to keep it real. Most of us hangers-on are of the older crowd, who tend to imbibe a little on the weekend, but there's still the young side who have yet to realize the beauty of beer.

Crap. Did I just call beer beautiful?

:roll:
  15. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    You sure did, Sizzle Chest. As far as you giving up beer with BF3, I don't play as well without the background blastings of your enormous belches.
  16. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    I do a lot better sober, but don't have as much fun. So I guess if you guys are the older crowd I'm the senior crowd eh :roll:
    Yes Dave you just called beer beautiful. I wasn't thinking that about 8 a.m. when I woke with the beer sweats.
  17. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:

LULz. Well, I had already committed myself to going "clean" for a while, because I want to save the $20 I spend on beer every week for a summer carpentry project, and I also want to spend more time writing, which doesn't work well when I'm inebriated. I really need a new desk, or something, too.

Besides, although it happens quite often, it's still kinda embarrasing. I feel all uncivilized and stuff.:laugh:

I dunno, we all seemingly have the same sort of mentality, which is what I meant by "the older crowd". I mean, we are, after all, playing the game daily to relax at the end of the day, and nobody seems to mind making an ass of themselves to spread some joviality.

Last weekend I...ah.... went a bit too far:laugh:, and spent last Saturday nursing my head all day long. Today, i've got a tonne of work accomplished already, and it isn't even noon yet. No more Old Milwakee for me until the trees get leaves!!

I have a "party" to go to with other people from my local community for a fundraising event for the community pre-school. We'll see how well that turns out...:laugh:...after several weeks of no drinking. ;)
  18. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    Well not surprising Idaho ten talls is what...160 ounces of beer? Though we pwned those guys on Capsian last night...you went like 7 and 10 must have only been on beer number 5 at that point! :)

And yeah Dave nothing screams "rager" like a pre-school fundraising event! :roll:

And I don't even know where to start re. some of Alex's comments...Sizzle Chest. LOL
  19. Sir B. Fannybottom

Sir B. Fannybottom

Thanks Received:
    damn origin is down :c
  20. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    No that was number 9. Shit at number 5 I went 0/10. I wanted to get my fly kills , but it drove me nuts to watch all the bases getting stolen so
    I said fuck it. I got 8 left for Sunday night I got Monday off. Got some yard work to do myself. Everything thinks it's spring even though we
    had snow a couple days ago. The Ducks and Geese in town don't know whether to come or go:D
  21. DOM

DOM

Thanks Received:
    its back up pos origin :shadedshu
    cadaveca and Sir B. Fannybottom say thanks.
  22. HammerON

HammerON The Watchful Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I had the pleasure of being gunned downed by brandonwh64 last night (this morning). Tried to find him again to repay the favor, but he is a slippery bastard:)
    Crunching for Team TPU
  23. El_Mayo

El_Mayo

Thanks Received:
    This is an excellent round for me

Never really got any tank kills besides being gunner, but I got about 3 gunner kills and I DISABLED A JET AS IT WAS FLYING ACROSS THE BURNING SUNSET OMG IT WAS AMAZING

plus positive K/D :D
    Sir B. Fannybottom says thanks.
  24. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh you were not getting on anyone's nerves. You just lost coherent conversation. :laugh: I don't judge a man on his drunkenness. Just on his actions. Drunk on TS on a Friday night? THATS expected. Hell I had a good buzz.
  25. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    It's listed as N America and found and been playing on this Brazilian 64 Conquest server that pings 36 in Battle Log (still only see a - in game for some damn reason) and doesn't feel laggy and has lots of lower rank noobs! :D