1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    he(Orhan) will jsut call us Noob Ragers

2. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Why? Let him read all the win in this thread. He even gets to see screen shots of all the times we have taken his tags.

By the way WTF does that even mean? Does he mean "Rangers"?

3. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    OMG Spicy Chicken tenders and texas pete hot sauce was not a good idea for lunch......

On a serious note. I will try to get on tonight but gotta figure out what college work I have to do.

Crunching for Team TPU
  4. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Who cares, I don't see the point in feeding the troll. I bet he's getting off on you guys making posts bashing him, because he knows he got under your skin. He's just another player, if he wants to stalk, I don't care.

The other day I was using the MASS, but wasn't using underslung. And had a few guys in tears over it, it was pretty funny, I tried explaining to them that I wasn't using the underslung version, but they didn't care.

5. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    nope. Noob Rager. Last night me erocker and dave were playing and orhan joined because hes a creeper, and he did something so i posted up Noob Pussy and he said Noob Rager then erocker was like Noob Ranger........Noob Power Ranger. And he said Noob Rager again to everything we said. Basically it came down to us believing Noob Rager is the only words in his vocabulary and that hes socially awkward.

6. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    I'm not sure. This here noob beats orhan 9 times out of 10. which would make him the noob rager, following us around from server to server. Funny, that. :roll:

He didn't even get me once that i can remember, last night.

MxPhenom 216 says thanks.
  7. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    Out of all the times he has knifed me, I was always distracted by other people and he just got the opportunity to kill steal. We have not been head to head alone and him get the upper hand.

Crunching for Team TPU
  8. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    I can only imagine a girl asks if he wants to feed her horse, and he replies "NOOB RAGER!":laugh:

Hes gone. Back to BF3 for him, while touching himself.

MT Alex says thanks.
  9. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Now do you understand my opinion the other day? :laugh: it's so silly. I honestly think it's not as borken as most think, and it's simply people lashing out at getting pwnd.:roll:

10. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Stop with the Diablo 3 chit chat, there's a clubhouse for that.

I like that everyone has a sworn enemy in Master_OrHan. It makes things much more interesting than some faceless Russian or US enemy.. Granted I have no idea what Orhan's face looks like. He did get my tags a couple times last night so good for him, my little noob power ranger. <3 <3 <3.

NOOB RAGER + ? = HUGZ!

11. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Did you get Diablo 3 yet?.........I kid, I kid! :laugh:

12. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:

+1. I don't mind pulling out my very best Captain Kirk Impressions, , shouting "OOOOOORRRRRRHHAAAAAANNNNNN!!!" when he stabs me.:laugh: Last night I rushed to try to beat his score, i think i did but not sure. Having the "goal" is actually far more useful that first meets the eye!

13. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Um no a few times I have stepped out of cover an been killed by it immediately when I can't see the shooter even and we are talking about a shotgun for christs sake. But situations like Kurgan experienced are bullshit whiners who don't even have their facts straight.

14. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Nah, my point in saying that was is, people will cry no matter what. some just don't understand that a certain gun with a certain loadout is a completely different gun than it with another load out. The guy that started crying was at B on Grand Bazar, I spaned there when we capped it, and literally spawned with my gun almost in his head (since they hadn't been cleared out yet). I was directly behind him and another guy, could have knifed them, but just shot the MASS instead.

Still was entertaining though.

I'm not sure if anyone else has realized this, but he only play flag defender when he joins a server at least on me. He'll play flag defender and only be at flags where it's a man advantage. I'm a flag attacker, so it gives him a good advantage. Though I could really careless, I'm not going to sit and camp a flag waiting for someone.

15. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    wow i haven't played in months, orhan is still being a douche? he ruined many games i hated that guy.

on a side note: the Teamspeak server: does it get used regularly (ts21.gameservers.com)?
    if so, i'd be more than willing to accept some donations to keep paying for it. it's only $8/mo, so if a few people chip in it's done. I haven't been on in forever for personal reasons - but i do plan on coming back.

i will keep the server up either way, but it'd be cool if anyone wanted to pitch in.

16. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    It gets used daily by 8-12 guys right now, weekends we can get more sometimes. It's proven invaluable, so thank you very much for providing, you really have no idea how great it has been to have.

I'll toss 6 months worth your way, PM me.

Really..I cannot say thank you enough. ;)

I cna do that with any shotgun. Like 1kurgan1 said earlier, it's all about aim. The gun is OP'd, no doubt, but unless you purposefulyl try to take advantage, it's not really that useful. As a shotgun on it's own, to me, it's no differnet than any other, but like 1kurgan1 said, many complain, underslung or not, adn THAT's the situation where i don't think it's as OP'd as everyone thinks.

brandonwh64, 1Kurgan1 and digibucc say thanks.
  17. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    That was me, silly. Dave was taking a break. I got knifed about 6 times that round, twice by our favorite little sweetheart. I tend to think of him as a 34ish year old introvert who's addicted to the taste of his own toenails.

You should, you created him. He was ready to be everyones best friend, our go to guy, until you and crazy said such mean things to him back in the BC2 days. He was just a poor soul looking for some company in this nihilistic world of ours and you guys kicked him like a red hair stray dog with only one testicle. Turned him to the dark side, so to speak. I, for one, dream of the day when our toenail eating prodigal step-son returns.

Last edited: May 16, 2012
    boise49ers and 1Kurgan1 say thanks.
  18. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    So are you saying this scene is a depiction of our relationship?
    [​IMG]
    :laugh:

On a more serious note, it's a lesson learned, bad way to introduce yourself to a forum is to step in the door, call everyone noobs, and explain how superior you are to them. I take it as a compliment that he lurks me, he must have so much supressed rage, it almost makes me giggle like a school girl.

MT Alex says thanks.
  19. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    That's more like it. Seem's Alex's recollection may have spawned a few memories you had supressed :roll:
    I went to bat for the guy once only to be pissed on the next day back during BFBC2. No sympathy from this old man again.:laugh:

MT Alex and 1Kurgan1 say thanks.
  20. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Yeah that was his problem. He never said hey TPU, mind if I squad up, or anything remotely close. He basically just stepped in the thread and pissed on everyone, pulled out he e-wang and flashed it around and such. I know I responded the most, crazy not far behind, but almost everyone had a hand in it, the guy has an ego. And to see it, check out his 1 man platoons where he posts things on his own 1 man platoon wall. We told him to jump in a few BC2 games with us, he did, but he just kept running his mouth even though most of us outscored him.

Honestly I'm glad he doesn't post anymore, I'd rather have him stalking me lol, less painful on my eyes, don't have to read that crap anymore.

MT Alex says thanks.
  21. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    Indeed. Speaking of crazyeyes where is he?

22. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Probably raging at a cordless phone because it has no cord.

23. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    I am here, sort of, I have pneumonia in both lungs, among other issues to deal with, so haven't been on

24. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    Christ. Hope you recover soon.

25. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Don't fight it. Let nature take its course.

MT Alex says thanks.