1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Its a shot gun. It shouldn't take 6 hits to take a man down. The Dart would sometimes take 3 hits before it would take someone down when it was "broken". Now I might as well use pepper spray. All they needed to do was reduce the range. That's it. Now its useless.
  2. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Well I had nothing but the opposite experiences being a Dart victim though thankfully such only happened 3-5 times. It just took me right down, often outside too immediately after emerging from inside and/or cover. I'd be like WTF was that!? and then notice the weapon used.

It's possible these people were using other hacks too (such as to locate me) but then why use the known-glitched Dart if you are trying to be incognito?
  3. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    Its just a good option to have. Not like I actually would reset. And this next update looks good!

Yes and fixed input lag with controllers and joysticks with the next update. Thatll be good for me when I fly when my joystick. Probably won't help me from flying into cranes but oh well haha
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  4. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Yes there are definitely a bunch of nice fixes.
  5. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    I like that they have actually changed the pellets fired between some of the shotguns, the faster firing USAS now fires 1 less pellet than the slower firing MK3, so they are probably on pretty even ground.

The M26 wasn't really any different at close range. ?Unless you happened to have 6 people standing in front of oyu (because you probably will kill them all with 1 shot, maybe 2). But thats a lucky uncommon scenario where you come up behind that many people. Close range with it firing Assault rifle rounds was a 1 shot, it's still a 1 shot now, if you round a corner and put a M26 shot into someone, they will die. Don't see the problem.
    cadaveca says thanks.
  6. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Me either, I have watched it up close 340 times so far and will continue. I don't use the Dart though I use Buckshot. The Saiga is as deadly as the Mass in my opinion, because you can rip off rounds so much faster. Mass there is that pause between shots if some one is right on top of you and you don't kill them first shot it will be a close shoot out.
  7. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    Gonna miss the Dart first time a shotgun felt useful to me in a Battlefield game, oh well, im over it still i feel nothing was wrong with the Dart or M26 Mass for that matter, i feel all other weapons are weaksauce and should have been buffed lol. So all weapons are deadly.
  8. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    Complete patch list here.

One of my favorites: Fixed so the weapon’s fire mode is saved between spawns. :rockout:

I always change the AN-94 to full auto every time I use it.
    _ALB_R3D X says thanks.
  9. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    AN-94 has full auto?
  10. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    :laugh: Yes!

I absolutely love that gun on full auto.
  11. ufgy20

Thanks Received:
    Ah man great times. playing in a server with Master_Noob_Rager and up to our usual antics like 10 minutes into it hes like 3-11 0-2 against me and out of nowhere the admin kicks him. he rejoins our team 5 minutes later i welcome him he Rages me and the admin banned him on the server.. ah lol good times
  12. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    I had no idea, and it's the gun I'm presently taking to 500 kills. That will make it much nicer, since I blow chunks with it at close range.
  13. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Um, I said in the "argument" wit h1Kurgan1, that the Dart was not broken, and it isn't.

The M26 itself is, as said here:

The "Dart" part isn't broken. The M26 itself was broken, and the Dart option just amplified the effect. 1Kurgan! listened, tested, and then agreed that even the MASS ammo was broken, because, well it was.

I have 850-and some odd kills with the M26. The Dart was just about 15 of those kills. I was playing with the M26 MASS, and people were calling it the Dart, to the point that servers banned the Dart only, yet here I was blasting them away with the MASS, and I was even told on quite a few that the MASS was fine....when clearly it wasn't.

So, most of us ended up using the MASS ammo, in like every round, to push this point across on servers that only banned the Dart. IT was silly to ban one, and not the other. When I personally said the Dart wasn't broken, I was being sarcastic, and even stated so.

I cannot really think of anyone else that said it wasn't broken...?

Even not using the MASS, I tend to end up in the top 3 in a server pretty consistently now. After 350+ hours, the game finally is boring to me, and doesn't present any challenge. I'm not positive I'm going to buy any upgrades or expansion packs...there's plenty of other games for me to play. However, at the same time, someone asks me to play, I'm all in!!

;)
  14. Black Haru

Black Haru

Thanks Received:
    I use the dart just to troll. I will continue to do so. It had no effect whatsoever on my k/d or spm, which is why I have no qualms about using it.
  15. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    No challenge? It's getting pretty deep around here.:laugh:
  16. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:

:laugh:

You cannot deny i end up on top pretty often. Most of us TS players do. If not playing with others, it loses its luster, quick. It's even been a while since orhan got me, although he's tried quite a few times.
  17. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    :roll:

You guys know that you can change the firing mode on most guns with the "V" key, correct? Just making sure. :toast:
  18. GullyFoyle

GullyFoyle

Thanks Received:
    twitter.com/Battlefield: "‪#BF3‬ multiplayer to be unavailable on all platforms June 1st 8-9 AM UTC. Addresses problems with XP & ranks. More info: Source

Help.EA.com - STATISTIC & XP TRACKING ISSUES IN BATTLEFIELD 3

8:00 AM UTC = 4:00 AM Eastern = 1:00 AM Pacific time
    MT Alex says thanks.
  19. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, I just assumed it was a burst gun, like the M16, so I never tried. Honestly, though, I rarely switch the firing modes. If I want fewer bullets I just tap the mouse.
  20. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    Yea I hardly switch fire modes. When I first tried the AN-94, I thought it was going to take forever to wade through all the kills needed for the unlocks. I just always check to see what firing modes guns have and that was when I found it had full auto.

It has some serious kick to it, but once you get use to it, it is deadly even against guns with faster rpm.
  21. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Scored tonight. Got an old Transport 3000 laptop. It has never been used and still had all the plastic protective covering. Not a gamer for sure, but runs really well. I may have to get the CMOS bat replaced because it sat so long, but this is perfect with my trips coming up. No Cell service, but a couple hotspots in Packwood. The thing looks like it was just bought. The OS still was 2002 XP with no updates. Spending a couple hours updating all that and putting Essentials on it. Might sound Blah, but I'm excited. Has an ATI 9700 dedicated Graphic's card so it should stream well too. Crazy because it cost over 2 Grand new and never used. Man how times have changed as far as PC prices. Imagine the system you could build with those funds.
  22. ufgy20

Thanks Received:
    Got my newest Montage up! Hope you guys enjoy it, got a lot more TPU in it this time!

[yt]V7m5ya_r_W4&feature=g-all-u[/yt]
    MT Alex and Radical_Edward say thanks.
  23. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    That song was cool until I heard the speak and spell. Now all I can think of is ET in BF3.
  24. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    I seen MM get run over a couple of times LOL
    Crunching for Team TPU
  25. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    lol he got me once for sure. Didnt see any other times. He got Gunny too!