1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  2. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Woo Hoo, I worked it so I can get Premium before I leave in the morning. Just waiting for a money deposit confirm.
    Got some extra work today:toast: Headed out of town early tomorrow so I'll have it when I get back. When does CQ come out ?
    Is the new patch working well ? I played a round the other night and it seemed to run smooth as hell. Of course I hadn't played
    with the new GPU much so that probably plays into it also.

3. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    CQ June 12th.

And generally the new patch is another good one which has improved the game though, of course, it introduced some new glitches/bugs such as M320 smoke having insane velocity and no drop.

4. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Yeah just got the Premium ! I get back from Washington the day it is released. It says the 11th, but that may be late. Nice !
    I needed a spark to get me back into it. I don't know how you handled being away for 3 weeks Bro !

Hey Mailman get me on the TR platoon, Reject : ) I want on any Platoon Masterbater_Orhan is against :)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  5. GullyFoyle

GullyFoyle

Thanks Received:
    New Battlefield Blog Post: E3 Day Three Recap – See You Next Year!

crash7800 | 06.08.12 |

It’s been a great E3 for Battlefield 3 – Battlefield Premium debuted, we’re releasing Close Quarters this month (PlayStation 3 Premium players have access now!), and we showed off Battlefield 3 Armored Kill behind closed doors on the floor. Oh – and let’s not forget the awards that we won!

In case you’ve been unplugged all week, Battlefield 3 Premium is our latest and greatest deal that lets you own more Battlefield. You can learn more about all the details here. In short, Premium gives you all five Battlefield 3 expansion packs with two weeks early access, a huge number of exclusive customization items, advanced Battlelog features, and inside intel and tips directly from DICE. Thousands of players are already Premium members – check it out now!

[​IMG]

We also had the pleasure to show off Battlefield 3 Close Quarters on the showroom floor. Everyone from Battlefield fans, press, and celebrities like Xzibit and David Jaffe stopped by to check it out. While some were at first skeptical of its smaller maps and all-infantry combat, its maps quickly became fan favorites. DICE has been on floor collecting feedback from players and we’re hearing that the Battlefield’s huge selection of weapons and great gunplay are a great compliment to Close Quarters’ frantic pace and tight maps. Check it out!

We’d also give a huge thanks to everyone who stopped by to play!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We also had the pleasure of sharing Armored Kill with our dedicated fans behind closed doors! Drinks, a guided presentation and hands on time made for an unforgettable Battlefield experience!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And, to top it all off, Battlefield 3 was nominated for three awards and took one home for the mantel!

POP.com.br ‘Best DLC’ – WINNER
    1up.com – Best Add-on E3 nominee (Premium)
    G4TV Best of E3 nominee – ‘Best Downloadable’ (Armored Kill)​

Thanks to all of our dedicated fans for their support – you continue to make it all possible! We’re proud to be representing such a passionate, outstanding community. Stay tuned to the Battlefield Blog for more news on Armored Kill, Aftermath, End Game and whatever else the Battlefield has to offer!

Black Haru and cadaveca say thanks.
  6. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    I'll check in next week fella's , Unless I find wifi ! Have fun

7. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    You too, feller, have a nice trip. Don't forget to feed the horse at least once while you're on the road.

8. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    im honestly currently enjoying premium it offers alot for the price, currently trying to unlock the second medic assigment getting underslung greande launcher points isnt the easiest

9. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    I agree. Both about your statement re. Premium and also the difficulty re. underslung grens. I have a whopping one M320 kill so far (though I don't play Assault too often and also like whoring heal points so isn't usually even equipped).

10. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Indeed. My horse has been hungry lately. Must be hittin' the peak.

11. GullyFoyle

GullyFoyle

Thanks Received:

12. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Same here. They must share the same moon.

13. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    Here are a couple of videos I shot last night ^_^
    Special appearance by Wrigleyvillan.

Darkleoco and cadaveca say thanks.
  14. GullyFoyle

GullyFoyle

Thanks Received:
    Reddit - Played Armored Kill Three Times at E3. Lots of Details

15. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    Ah, you bastard. Of course you were recording! Please, also post some clips where you smash into buildings and stuff as I'm sure you must have some! ;)

Heh, grumblings about being killed that way aside--nice job road killing me without slamming into the ground, bitch. :D As I said in chat, you are lucky I wash't playing engie with an RPG as you were bee-lining for me for quite some time! Notice I tried to strafe right at the last minute but no dice. I didn't know you were that good of a pilot, frankly, or I would've ran back between those refinery tanks. Or was this all luck...c'mon tell us! :)

P.S. That music sucks.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    Killer_Rubber_Ducky says thanks.
  16. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

Lionheart says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  17. Wrigleyvillain

Thanks Received:
    ...that music? Um, yeah? But it's a YT video. I think shitty music in the TOS for videos without dialog.

I think I was overall complimentary considering he posted a video of me getting punked. And, furthermore, I'm sure plenty of you all would think at least some off the music I like "sucks" and I would not take it as a personal insult.

P.S. Your memes suck.

18. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Man, that second vid, the whole time I think I might have been yelling at Ducky.:laugh: Most of those assist points were thanks to me. :p

He's definitely getting better keeping it in the air...well, most of the time.:roll:

That was a good round for me, I think. Damn you, Mailman, for stabbing me.:banghead:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    it was really hard finding any music i could stand provided by YT that fit the ~30 sec clip.
    I do have more footage to pour through like the time I was dogdgin jets, rpgs, and tank shells all at the same time w/o being shot down. To be fair I attempted to Roadkill dave but missed by like 5 feet and crashed trying to hit him again. ( not enough torque on the rotors to stay in the air.)
    I usually find that as long as I have a good crew I can stay flying and rocking longer. ^_^

20. 1nf3rn0x

1nf3rn0x

Thanks Received:
    BF3 Premium kinda disappointed me. EA is always after money. Pay 50$ for the all map packs that's fine. But access to all this new camo's and guns? That's kinda unfair to the others who aren't fortunate enough to buy BF 3 premium..

GLD and Lionheart say thanks.
  21. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    It's the jump ahead in server queue that has proven to be the biggest disadvantage so far.

Sir B. Fannybottom says thanks.
  22. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    they will be able to get the guns when they get the expansions if they don't get premium. Its not like they are giving us over powered guns that no one will ever be able to use or have, like a lot of people were scared about.

23. WarhammerTX

WarhammerTX New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yes que jumping has gotta go

24. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    NO! thats like the best part of premium!

25. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    Premium does NOT give you new guns. Expansion Packs give you new guns. Stop looking at Premium in a EVIL light. Yes there are some unnecessary features but those are just bonus. The only thing exclusive to premium as far as in game is Tags and camos.