1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by TheMailMan78, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Yeah if I had a round of say 2.0 all of TPU would probably report me for hacking :roll:
    Hell I'd report myself :toast:

2. GullyFoyle

GullyFoyle

Thanks Received:
    Origin - Save On Battlefield 3 Premium And Get Early Access To Aftermath

3. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Orgin should give you a kick down :laugh: Wow we have over 17 thousand posts here. You'd think this is a good game ?
    Well I played but my whole screen went black except bullets. Going back to FC3 and I have issues there to with shit. Time for a driver update.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  4. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    Anyone think that a person with 30% of their hits killing is a little high?

5. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Depends on what they are hitting you with. G3 will whoop yo ass in a second. Shotties are crazy.
    They have charts. Do the math :laugh:

6. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    How do you figure that stat out? Do you mean 30% accuracy?

7. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    Every L85, FAMAS, F2000, KH2002, M416 and other non shotty/pistols. Any kind of lmg, assault rife, carbine, he has 30% hit to kill and their all with in about 1/2% or less of each other.

BF3Stat

Compare hits to kills the guys average is 30%, consistently.

Even people like Lvlcap and therussianbadger are only half that. I'm sure there are good players out there, but this guy seems to be able to put 3 bullets in to everyone no matter the gun.

8. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Well did the Silent Hunter Assignment the other day, never played with the AS Val much, really is an amazing weapon. So I did a review for it, and a video just talking about the assignment (it's not a hard assignment, I mostly talk about pistols).

Yeah I'm at about 15% on every weapon as well, except things with higher damage per bullet, like the G3 looks like I'm almost at 21%. 30% does seem extremely high, would require an extremely high headshot percentage to get close. Link to the guys stats? If the stats are for an account with a ton of hours, then will be a bit puzzling, but if it's a low hour account, there are damage modifier hacks out there. I seen a guy once one shotting people with pistols from full life. Took a look at his profile, was a newer account and every weapon he had had the same amount of kills as it had hits with, pistols and all.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  9. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
  10. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Yeah something isn't right there. His stats aren't outrageous though. His headshot percentage is on average with good players, as is his accuracy. His KPM for his weapons is about average for an ok player playing a lot of SQDM (seems that what he almost exclusively plays). Overall the rest of his stats point to him being a good player, but it is confusing how his kills per hits is that high, it doesn't seem like cheating as his KPM or SPM isn't crazy high, neither is his accuracy or headshot percentage.

11. caleb

Thanks Received:
    Man that crossbow is teh shit on regular (no expansions) servers. I actually rediscovered silencers as a perfect ass raping tool. Crossbow -> Knife -> silencer perfect schema with a few teammates also running silencer.

Also got banned and reported on metabans.com. Its a site where small penis admins can share their banlists. I have been watched and banned by a guy based on his observation. Now other noob admins can accept bans from that person and I will be banned on their servers also. In other words a banlist based on "imaginary" proof. No solid cheat sshot/log.

What do you guys think ? In my opinion banning based on lame accusation is even worse than playing against hidden cheaters/tweakers (I mean those that still pretend they don't cheat, not the hardcore maddog ones).

12. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Good thing you're dealing with it in a mature way. :rolleyes:

13. jboydgolfer

jboydgolfer

Thanks Received:
    That Site(http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/BC_Hellblazerr) Isn't Very accurate , at least for the stats that I can confirm (mine). It is either WAY off, or Only updated every 2 or 3 months. However there is the Likely chance that I'm simply So unimportant, that they just don't Care.;)

I noticed because it Doesn't Have My current rank/Kills/losses/Longest head shot, or anything else.

14. caleb

Thanks Received:
    Yes RAGE RAGE RAGE. Asshole did it a second before a round ended and I was like 45-4 :)

PS. His comment exactly proves my theory of a site for small cock admins

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  15. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    It all matters how often you or other people check on your stats. If you rarely visit that page, and not many others look up your stats, it will update very rarely. You can tell these people because their charts will be big sections of straight lines connecting with far apart dates. But if your page is visited often, it will be pretty close to up to date. If you scroll over the chart you will see each date it has been updated, his charts been updated almost every single day (actually was updated twice on the 16th), if you compare his stats on there to Battlelog, it's pretty dead on.

16. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    Eub dont worry to much. I was playing on metro conquest 64 2000 tik server. Almost got banned cause some wuss thought I was using explosive arrows. I had not unlocked them yet. I called him out on it. Fricken pansy. Great level for it.

17. jed

jed

Thanks Received:
    So how do you get "Multi Kills"? I killed three dudes within 2 seconds earlier and just got three kills. Trying to get my Rambo thing...

18. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Multi Kill is 4 or more. Double and Triple Kills do not count as "multi-kills". The rule of thumb is basically, if the game does not give you a bonus for "Multi Kill" then it don't count.

Best options are explosives in cluster fuck servers like 1000 ticket Metro or any other clostrophic map. You can also C4 enemy transport choppers and wait til they take off and fill up.

jed says thanks.
  19. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Your videos need more of that GunnySargHighway dude. He is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    1Kurgan1 and MT Alex say thanks.
  20. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    my origin account was just hacked o_O

got an email saying my password has been reset, with a link to help features that dont work if i cant log in.

21. ALMOSTunseen

ALMOSTunseen

Thanks Received:
    :twitch:

22. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    i'm trying to reset the account, but the verification emails arent appearing o_O

23. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Oh noes!

Playing a couple rounds in a few. Hardly ever play Metro but might have to try the XBOW on a crowded one.

24. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    got my account back.

an email JUST arrived saying 'for security reasons, and totally not because we were hacked, we reset your password'

a full 12 hours after they reset my password.

25. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    Could it be one of those scripted hacks that only kick in when he aims down sights?