1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by 1Kurgan1, Jan 23, 2010.

1. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Slugs + Magnum ammo yes, but that guy was just pot-shoting wounded people. They are effective, but not that effective.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  2. Soylent Joe

Soylent Joe New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ah thanks man. I haven't seen anyone over level 30 yet. What's the max?

3. Loosenut

Loosenut

Thanks Received:
    Level 50

Soylent Joe says thanks.
  4. EastCoasthandle

EastCoasthandle New Member

Thanks Received:
    You missed 3:33 time frame. Watch it again. :roll:

5. kid41212003

kid41212003

Thanks Received:
    It was on hardcore mode, every guns are lethal.

1Kurgan1 and TheLaughingMan say thanks.
  6. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Thanks, I didn't even pay that much attention.

7. copenhagen69

Thanks Received:
    man ... my stats page update for the day and i still have the same stats haha ..

now i gotta wait another 14 hours and hopefully it updates right this time

8. kid41212003

kid41212003

Thanks Received:
    I just tried that, and it worked very well from long range, not from close range though.

I shot the guy 2 time on the face, and he didn't die, so I guess it's a glitch.

9. 3volvedcombat

3volvedcombat New Member

Thanks Received:
    Everybody should try a NS(neostead) 2000 shotgun
    Then the sauber shotgun round perk, Then the Mgnm Shotgun round perk.

When i join a regular rush or conquest server
    I get 40-50% accuracy with the gun, half of my kills are easily headshots because of epic sauber rounds and even when i shoot at the chest i kill somebody because of mass power.

I dont know about you guys but when i get a 30-5 ratio without trying and 1 shoting medics that are barly spawned from a mile away i get pretty happy :laugh:.

No litteraly i realized the accuracy with that shotgun is pretty epic, and on long range shots i get a kill 60% of the time. I mean long shots were if you had a sniper a marksmen bonus would come into play.

Also my highest point shot I ever got was a 434 piont shot. 50 points for the kill 30 points for the headshot and like 300+ points for the marksmen headshot. I was so far away i had to use the silenced semi automatic sniper, and watch the bullet drop about the size of 2 people from so far away, even with a 12x zoom scope it looked as if the heads were pin dots on my screen. I got him the first shot, It was a ENGINEER running down the hill in the epic sniping spot desert map on RUSH, and he was moving pretty rapidly, it was pure luck and i was jumping up and down and the epic ness of the shot. Couldnt even replicate it with the 2 other snipers up in the big rocks of the map..

****EDIT****
    Sense the queer put the video up now we can expect alot of neostead 2000 shotguns killing everybody in no time.

I was using this 5 days ago easily, I was one of the first to expirence its epic rape, What i didnt get was using the mortor strike actually allowed him to shoot even further and ive never thought about that.

its ganna turn into a gayfest pretty soon with a bunch of NS 2000's being whored all over the place...

*FACEPALM*

10. Flak

Thanks Received:
    My problem is back hardcore. The game freezes every couple of seconds when I'm in a gun fight, doesn't happen in vehicles. It doesn't happen if I just shoot my gun with no one around. It doesn't happen if I get shot without retaliating. It only happens when actually in a fight both people firing. The sound plays fluidly, but mouse and video literally freeze every other shot or so it appears on my side. Not sure if it was the patch or updating to 10.3a, but going back to 10.2 didn't fix it, so I'm assuming it was the patch.

11. OnBoard

OnBoard New Member

Thanks Received:
    Still a looong way to NS2000, don't even have M14 yet. Want to get it before they fix that :p Thompson still my best gun for engineer, need more unlocks, need them now! (well tomorrow) ->

There's no crosshair in HC mode? At least not on the server I played.

12. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    try a defrag?

13. shevanel

shevanel New Member

Thanks Received:
    i have a question about ranks and unlocks. I notice some snipers have rifles I do not own and I am not accumulating any more points or unlocks as recon, does this mean I have achieved max on that certain class and in order to unlock new guns I have to do something other than points?

I could have my recon max'd and I just assume there are more guns but maybe that player swapped a kit while he was in play?

14. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    some weapons dont just have class points requirements, but level requirements too. EG, even tho i'm maxed out as engineer, i've been getting weapon unlocks based on level.

15. shevanel

shevanel New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thats what i thought cuz I finally unlocked the shotgun slug which is monster btw and the magnum ammo, armor and rifle handling upgrades and they unlocked across the board when I was starting to use assault more.

the only class I havnt used yet is medic

16. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    i've maxed engineer and working on medic - got bored tho, after the M60 + accuracy + dot sight all the new guns sucked.

assault is next... bonus points like medics for giving ammo, with the explosive power of a grenade launcher. its like a baby carl gustav :D

17. Lionheart

Lionheart

Thanks Received:
    I seem to be getting really shittier at this game, Im gettin owned alot more, I was goin good at the start.

18. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Lol, welcome to the battlefield soldier!:laugh: Battlefield has always been like this for me. You have to take your licks as a n00b, level up and then things get easier and you start to find out what works best for you.

19. lemode New Member

Thanks Received:
    Good games tonight guys glad the server was fuller than it had been most of the week.

20. kid41212003

kid41212003

Thanks Received:
    Other guns have iron sight, shotgun still has crosshair.

OnBoard says thanks.
  21. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Nope, NS2000 epic rape started in BC1, that fucking shotgun was unreal and still is. That NS2000 glitch isn't actually specific to the gun, try it with any of the shotguns. Heres a video showing other ones in use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPxsinjSRj0&feature=player_embedded#

22. Lionheart

Lionheart

Thanks Received:
    lol I think its just certain players actually, I just had a play through just then and I did really good, yesterday all day I did really shit, must of been better players or could be what you said lol, a noob:laugh:.

My Rank is 13 staff sergeant I I think:nutkick:

23. Nick89

Nick89

Thanks Received:
    I found a new weapon of destruction. The M2 Carl Gustav.

I've taken out everything with this recoilless rifle, snipers, infantry, tanks, base raping douche bags.

It rocks.:laugh:

I also have the M136AT4 which is good against vehicles but the projectile moves to slow to use on infantry in my opinion.

24. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Well I just tried the shotguns, that glitch seems to be console specific, because it sure as hell doesn't 1 shot people that are a few hundred yards away. It was quite good as a mid range weapon, actually able to kill people where a normal shotgun wouldn't, and if you put a slug in there head, they did die in 1 shot, but pretty sure thats intended.

25. H82LUZ73

H82LUZ73

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for showing up when you did man those teams got out of control.Also noticed after you said you would boot peps for spawn camping that most of them left......good game though,I really suck at conquest so use to rush.

1Kurgan1 says thanks.