• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

System Name White Theme
Processor Intel 12700K CPU
Motherboard ASUS STRIX Z690-A D4
Cooling Lian Li Galahad Uni w/ AL120 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3200 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aero 4080 Super 16GB
Storage 2TB Samsung 980 Pro PCIE 4.0
Display(s) Alienware 38" 3840x1600 (165Hz)
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO White
Audio Device(s) 2i2 Scarlett Solo + Schiit Magni 3 AMP
Power Supply Corsair HX 1000 Platinum
Me and Marine are back in Vanilla. The damage model in Nam is not to our liking, seems worse than HC mode in BC2.

Gah yeah I noticed that, there's alot of balance that needs to be implemented with the guns, especially with the M40 range and PPsh damage.

System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.
Me and Marine are back in Vanilla. The damage model in Nam is not to our liking, seems worse than HC mode in BC2. And yes some will say they like that, but thats what HC mode is for, if Norm is that harsh, then there is no point in HC. I highly doubt there are many HC servers running, seems pointless. We just been using skype, me, marine, and highway were on tonight, some server mod got mad and started kicking highway for base camping when we werent near their spawn so we called it quits.

I had finally gotten back into the grove. From someone that has played both Nam and Vin in the same day....they do not feel the same at all.

As Kurgan said, I don't know if they did it on purpose to reflect the lack of "real" body armor in Nam, but bullets hurt like BF2 in Nam. The M1 Garand can kill you with 1 shot to the chest at close range. The PPsh needs to be toned down or something cause it will dumb like 20 bullets in you in roughly 1 second. The only thing keeping it from being listed as broken IMO is the absurdly short clip. It has a drum style clip, but only holds like 25 rounds.

Hell in 2142, the game blunt stated that defensive tech was ahead of offensive tech in some of the battle description. As a result, body armor in game was stupid OP compared to some of the basic weapons.

Black Haru

Staff member
as someone who always liked hardcore damage, but hated every other aspect of it, I like nam. however, it does need toning down. the way it is it impossible for a few people to hold up the team. especially with flag captures.

the fact that most servers have extremely fast spawn times does not help.

despite all that, I will continue to take this opportunity to be a camping noob, and raise my kd a bit.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
To the guys who bought BC2:Vietnam.... is it worth getting??? I havent played BC2 in over 3-5months lol

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
Lets give this a shot:

Highway to Hell
76.97.134.98:9987
no password for now.

Join me in my candy coated hell.

Had a good night. Not my highest score, but best K/D ratio. It seemed like they were just lining up for me to knock them down.

The new map packs and optics really gell with my style. Also, I am finally figuring out that you have to create opportunites to be in a position to hose down the enemy. Aimlessly laying waste is great, but it's hard to find bunches of tangos to shoot.

System Name MASTER
Processor Core i7 3930k run at 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 4x4G kingston hyperx beast 2400mhz
Video Card(s) 2X EVGA GTX680
Storage 2X Crusial M4 256g raid0, 1TbWD g, 2x500 WD B
Display(s) Samsung 27' 1080P LED 3D monitior 2ms
Case CoolerMaster Chosmos II
Audio Device(s) Creative sound blaster X-FI Titanum champion,Creative speakers 7.1 T7900
Power Supply Corsair 1200i, Logitch G500 Mouse, headset Corsair vengeance 1500
Software Win7 64bit Ultimate
Benchmark Scores 3d mark 2011: testing
yesterday in killercreation.co.uk server in white pass map we was 12 vs 12 i guess i kill 82 and get about more than 40 pins that was awesome, but the fucker admin kick me and band me cuz i knife him 4 times, hehehe

streetfighter 2

So I finally bought BC2 and I'm enjoying it as much as I'm hating it. The game feels awesome and immersive but there are some things that frustrate me to no end:
-Damage model
They went with head and body apparently... I found a guy camping an AA gun and I walked right up behind him and (instead of knifing him) drilled him in the head with my SAW point blank. It took 3 shots (I could hear the dings on his helmet). The flash from the first round should have been enough to kill him! Having killed lots of players with body hits I figured out it takes around 6 or 7 from the SAW. I tried hardcore mode and it wasn't any better, and since there is no map and I'm new, that's a no go for now. (It's noted that BC2's damage system is very similar to BF2's.)
-Minimap
It's nice to be able to spawn on people but half the time I end up spawning completely disoriented because the game doesn't provide a compass and the minimap is too small to use landmarks. This means that (until I learn the maps better) I'm stuck pulling out my full map using 'M' when I spawn (and losing precious seconds!).
-HDR/bloom
Honestly, this is the worst HDR ever. Does anyone actually see like that? I better head to the optometrist because nothing in real life looks that stupid to me. (I'm going to disable it with the utility.)
-Prone
They really dropped the ball on this one. Lots of people say it prevents campers; well I'm not a camper and going prone is a great way to take cover when you're being fired at. This is actually the reason why I held out on buying BC2 for so long. In my mind BC2 isn't a successor to the Battlefield games I know and love because my player has hip dysplasia and can't lie down.
-Hip firing (shooting without bringing up the sights)
It's wildly inaccurate even compared to real life.
-Sighting
I haven't figured it out yet so maybe I'm just doing it wrong. If there is a tank right in front of me I can't tell anyone... I'm probably just doing it wrong.

It's still a great game for two reasons: audio, destructibility.

I'm sure at least one person reading this thinks I dislike the game because I suck-- I don't. Though I haven't had it long I'm 1.25 K/D with 230/183. I've been playing the last hundred or so kills as a medic and I'm doing a lot worse than I did as an engineer (regularly 2.5 K/D). Give me another 20 hours and I'll be dominant.

A parting thought is that I see no reason that BC2 doesn't have a server checkbox so that players can choose to play with their PS3, XBOX360 and PC brethren. (Obviously servers will be able to decide whether they want to allow mutliplatform players.) I know it's a bit communist but it's also disturbingly useful if none of you friends have gaming PCs...

System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
So I finally bought BC2 and I'm enjoying it as much as I'm hating it. The game feels awesome and immersive but there are some things that frustrate me to no end:
-Damage model
They went with head and body apparently... I found a guy camping an AA gun and I walked right up behind him and (instead of knifing him) drilled him in the head with my SAW point blank. It took 3 shots (I could hear the dings on his helmet). The flash from the first round should have been enough to kill him! Having killed lots of players with body hits I figured out it takes around 6 or 7 from the SAW. I tried hardcore mode and it wasn't any better, and since there is no map and I'm new, that's a no go for now. (It's noted that BC2's damage system is very similar to BF2's.)
-Minimap
It's nice to be able to spawn on people but half the time I end up spawning completely disoriented because the game doesn't provide a compass and the minimap is too small to use landmarks. This means that (until I learn the maps better) I'm stuck pulling out my full map using 'M' when I spawn (and losing precious seconds!).
-HDR/bloom
Honestly, this is the worst HDR ever. Does anyone actually see like that? I better head to the optometrist because nothing in real life looks that stupid to me. (I'm going to disable it with the utility.)
-Prone
They really dropped the ball on this one. Lots of people say it prevents campers; well I'm not a camper and going prone is a great way to take cover when you're being fired at. This is actually the reason why I held out on buying BC2 for so long. In my mind BC2 isn't a successor to the Battlefield games I know and love because my player has hip dysplasia and can't lie down.
-Sighting
I haven't figured it out yet so maybe I'm just doing it wrong. If there is a tank right in front of me I can't tell anyone... I'm probably just doing it wrong.

1. Eh i dunno ive never had a huge problem with it, at extremely close knifing ranges im sure the game suffers from the muzzle clipping thru the other player.. thats why god invented knives

2. Cant comment as I know the maps way too well.

3. Never really noticed it tbh.

4. It bugged the shit out of me at first, but IMO the game is better off without it.

5. Seems fine to me, not sure if youve ever attempted to hipfire a saw.. its pretty fucking hard

6. Press Q

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
I had finally gotten back into the grove. From someone that has played both Nam and Vin in the same day....they do not feel the same at all.

As Kurgan said, I don't know if they did it on purpose to reflect the lack of "real" body armor in Nam, but bullets hurt like BF2 in Nam. The M1 Garand can kill you with 1 shot to the chest at close range. The PPsh needs to be toned down or something cause it will dumb like 20 bullets in you in roughly 1 second. The only thing keeping it from being listed as broken IMO is the absurdly short clip. It has a drum style clip, but only holds like 25 rounds.

Hell in 2142, the game blunt stated that defensive tech was ahead of offensive tech in some of the battle description. As a result, body armor in game was stupid OP compared to some of the basic weapons.

Yeah, even beyond the damage model, the games play vastly different. I will get into Vietnam if they change that damage model, I mean don't get me wrong, I played some and was close to 2.0 KDR and got an Ace Pin, but it angers me to die to some BS luck shots. I called it right after playign to, the PPSh is just way OP.

-Damage model

Right now since the last patch theres some issues with hitting people. Granted on an AA gun shouldn't be a problem. But I would start by not using the M249, it's about the worst LMG in the game. If you don't have the later LMG's, use the PKM, it's stats are actually better than the M60's.

-Minimap

This just comes down to knowing the maps. When you are watching your squad member, you'll know where he's at. Just log some more hours and your set.

-HDR/bloom

Yeah, the Bloom is kind of ridiculous.

-Prone

I don't think Prone is needed, this game has cover almost anywhere. And the cover is almost always high enough to crouch behind. I'm not even worried about Recon having Prone, I'm worried about Dolphin Divers. Even if they stop you from firing, people waste ammo on that, you can't afford to watch a guy Dolphin Dive and not shoot at him, because just standing there someone else could walk in and clean your clock.

Matters which weapons you use and what range. I hip fire all the time, bursting will help.

A parting thought is that I see no reason that BC2 doesn't have a server checkbox so that players can choose to play with their PS3, XBOX360 and PC brethren. (Obviously servers will be able to decide whether they want to allow mutliplatform players.) I know it's a bit communist but it's also disturbingly useful if none of you friends have gaming PCs...

No cross platform servers. People on consoles would be at a massive disadvantage vs keyboard/mouse. Tell your friends they are insane, I tell the ones I know that don't have gaming PC's that all the time.BC2 is still $60 for consoles around here, yet on PC it was just $6.79 on Steam....

To turn off Bloom go to My Documents and open BFBC2 folder then open settings.ini with Notepad and search for Bloom=true. Change it to Bloom=false and the bloom will be gone. You need to do this without the game running in the background :)

streetfighter 2

Right now since the last patch theres some issues with hitting people. Granted on an AA gun shouldn't be a problem. But I would start by not using the M249, it's about the worst LMG in the game. If you don't have the later LMG's, use the PKM, it's stats are actually better than the M60's.
Good advice. I've been studying the charts you posted and I think I'm going to have to rethink my whole strategy. I wasn't expecting the majority of the guns in BC2 to be the digital equivalent of overpowered BB guns.

"Dolphin dive" :laugh: I always called it jump-prone. I like your term better. I can't imagine that the coders couldn't easily prevent someone from proning while they're in mid-air.

True players would be at a massive disadvantage but it wouldn't be a default setting, it would just be a filter checkbox. My friends are insane, but almost every 360 player I know boasts that they are better with the 360 controller than anyone with a mouse. I think that's crazy talk obviously.

5. Seems fine to me, not sure if youve ever attempted to hipfire a saw.. its pretty fucking hard
Very true, but I wasn't being literal there. In the game your character actually has the weapon shouldered even when you're not looking down the sights. I would have said "shoulder firing" but technically looking down the sights is also firing from the shoulder. My gun lingo probably isn't up to snuff.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
Good advice. I've been studying the charts you posted and I think I'm going to have to rethink my whole strategy. I wasn't expecting the majority of the guns in BC2 to be the digital equivalent of overpowered BB guns.

"Dolphin dive" :laugh: I always called it jump-prone. I like your term better. I can't imagine that the coders couldn't easily prevent someone from proning while they're in mid-air.

True players would be at a massive disadvantage but it wouldn't be a default setting, it would just be a filter checkbox. My friends are insane, but almost every 360 player I know boasts that they are better with the 360 controller than anyone with a mouse. I think that's crazy talk obviously.

Yeah, those chats are new, the M60 is still my favorite, but the MG3 and PKM are now very good weapons, and the MG36 is still excellent also.

And Dolphin Diving has been messed with, no firing while jumping. But it's hard to stop people from firing while going Prone, that upsets people. And even stopping them from proning in air, jump touch ground, prone. I hate Dolphin Divers with a passion, even bunny hoping is BS. I mean a jump after you got shot is a reaction, but bouncing around like your on a pogo stick is uncalled for.

And your friends are stupid. I've played BC2 during the beta on console, and then since it came out for PC I was also in the beta. And even on PS3 I destroyed my console gaming friends, I don't mean slightly better, I mean crushed. They can't turn as fast, I'll instantly 180 and knife people all the time. Where as on console, if someones coming up on your edge of your screen on the side and you are sprinting, you are dead. There is no possible chance for you to stop sprinting, pull up the gun and turn left with the joystick in time to shoot them. You are limited too much by hardware on the console. The only thing console gaming does is making aiming easier, it's more steady with a joystick.

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Aliens Ryzen Rig | 2nd Hand Omen
Processor Ryzen R5 5600 | Ryzen R5 3600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (F61 BIOS) | B450 matx
Cooling DeepCool Castle EX V2 240mm AIO| stock for now
Memory 8GB X 2 DDR4 3000mhz Team Group Vulcan | 16GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 8GB | GTX 1650 4GB
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Display(s) Acer ED273 27" VA 144hz Freesync |TCL 32" 1080P w/ HDR
Case NZXT H500 Black | HP Omen Obelisk
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek | Onboard Realtek
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650w 80+ Gold | 500w
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys
Software Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 Pro
So I transferred the funds to PP for Vietnam and the SPECACT kit, just waiting for the payment to process :D

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix

Very true, but I wasn't being literal there. In the game your character actually has the weapon shouldered even when you're not looking down the sights. I would have said "shoulder firing" but technically looking down the sights is also firing from the shoulder. My gun lingo probably isn't up to snuff.

Ask those awesome buddies of yours what happened to there bravado when Shadowrun on 360 came out with cross platform play between 360 and PC and the PC users slaughtered the 360 users to the point microsoft killed cross platform multiplayer on PC to 360

Reactions: GLD
System Name Crisco / Backup
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600 / FX 6300
Motherboard ASUS X570 / Gigabyte 970-DS3p-FX
Cooling Wraith Stealth / AMD Factory
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB (3200) / G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 16 GB (1600)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB GDDR6 / Asus RX 470 8 GB GDDR5
Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Display(s) Viotek 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved 100Hz 3440x1440p, / 52" Sharp 1080p
Case Coolermaster Elite 430 / ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Power Supply Thermaltake 750 watt / Corsair 550 watt Modular
Mouse Logitech G502 SE HERO / Logitech G602
Keyboard Gamesir GK100 / Steel Series
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit / Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Ask those awesome buddies of yours what happened to there bravado when Shadowrun on 360 came out with cross platform play between 360 and PC and the PC users slaughtered the 360 users to the point microsoft killed cross platform multiplayer on PC to 360
Shit then I might have a chance of getting at least a 1.0 K/D Ratio :roll:

System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
BC2 Vietnam Tactics Guide 1 The Heli by TacticalGamer.com

Now you know.

Already knew that stuff from you know, playing the game. They get creamed by tanks more often than you think.....stupid pilots think sitting still so their friends can shoot is a smart idea. lol.

And I played Nam in hardcore mode. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. Definitely worse, but helpful for me as I seem to get the first shot off a lot more often than I thought. I spent a last night with a 2.25 average for like 10 games. But I will not play Hardcore on Nam again cause it did two very stupid things. One, shooting the tank with no crosshair sucks when the barrel is slightly off center. This gives a distinct advantage to the American T54. And the M40 = 1 hit kill creates too many weak ass, hiding in the bushes, not helping anyone, wannabe snipers.

I can't be a sniper for long cause I will get bored or frustrated. Then I end up on the frontlines shooting people at short range with the GOL and starting pistol fights.....well at least I had a pistol. So it really pisses me off when I have to pick up a Rifle just to kill off 3 or 4 snipers my team decided to ignore. It is a waste of my time.

Last edited:
System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
Do you have a YouTube channel? Or do we have to schedule private lessons? ;)

He's just saying, tank shells are obvious, the headshots not so much. But in general vehicle mounted weapons, rockets, grenade launchers and such, are known damage.

System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
He's just saying, tank shells are obvious, the headshots not so much. But in general vehicle mounted weapons, rockets, grenade launchers and such, are known damage.

The main thing in there that people were asking about was why repairing works sometimes and not others. Many thought it mainly had to do with what direction you needed to point your repair tool, or that you had to be close to the ground. The video answered that quite nicely.
I'll bet most (besides Highway, of course ;)) also didn't know you could hit the main rotor to cause as much damage as hitting the main fuselage.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
He wasn't speaking snobbishly, and I doubt he meant he knew that exact info 100%, most likely saying he knew most of it, thats all I'm trying to say, you seemed offended by what he said.

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
Well i will be getting the game tonight or tomorrow, my buddy is hooking me up with a copy after i gave him a router.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
lol good luck brandon :toast: ill stick to BC2 vanilla it was free after all at least for me :roll: Its the absolute best in terms of price / rage ratio