1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by 1Kurgan1, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    Im offended get out!!!
  2. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    I play on Euro servers most of the time and I'm in the US and don't have any real lag issues. Timezone matters, but shear numbers matter also, theres a handful here that play a lot, but not even enough to keep an actual TPU server up.

I may have been a bit snappy, but we don't have enough to even make a clan. And if you need to play in clan matches to be allowed to post screens, then I guess I might as well quit BC2.
  3. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    i usta play for a proffesional clan back in the day TFS. the final stand ever heard of them and also PHaze2 ever heard of them, clanwars are boring. i like these days to go pubbing, ladders are boring.

dont have time to waste with clans, i got a life a job, and a wife,

and if my penis was any larger, i would die from lack of blood to my brain

lol:rockout:
  4. SNiiPE_DoGG New Member

Thanks Received:
    So I came across a thought last night while playing and it has to do with spawning. I was playing and doing well, not awful by any means, but it seemed like every time I died for a solid 5 or 6 maps it was to someone who had just plopped down out of thin air on their squad mate. This gets really ***ing annoying after the 20th time and I thought back to BF2

IIRC Didnt BF2 have a "you cant spawn on this squad mate, he is in battle" message of sorts? I remember almost vivdly there being something like that, but I cant be sure.

Any way... WHY the heck didnt they implement this into BC2!!?? last time I checked firefights dont consist of people engaging and then having 3 other magically appear behind them guns blazing, and its just foolish to have a good well planned attack on a position foiled because of some shmoe who appeared out of thin air behind the guy you are firing on or worse behind you all together in close combat situations.

EDIT: And yeah I do realize that bf2 had more conquest flags in relatively closer proximity in most cases but still the point stands...
  5. horik

horik

Thanks Received:
    Me,i have read some posts saying that crashes could occur on systems with Realtek sound devices so i disabled it from device manager,but crashes continued,i have no idea of what the cause could be,there are lots of people with this problem.
  6. (FIH) The Don

(FIH) The Don

Thanks Received:
    hey....get back to your mod lol
  7. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    I use a Realtek audio device and I don't have this issue. When my system was crashing, it was because i turned off paging files and would run out of memory. I also had an issue with hard lock crashes, which was solved by bringing my GPU overclock down from 850 to 825 on the core. BC2 was the only game I was playing graphically intense enough to trigger the crash.
  8. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    I have played many matches with a lot of the people on here and you a couple times. So I think I am in the "I can talk shit" category. LOL.

I would really enjoy playing a scrim with you all. I would even change my clan tag for that battle. :toast:

70K'ish from LVL50!! Then I get to play what I want. So tired of having to play weapons I don't like just to gain stars. Although I have found some really nice weapon combo's that I wouldn't have used. But man do I miss my AN94/M16/SVU.
    1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  9. whitrzac New Member

Thanks Received:
    ea servers=down...

I was playing 5min ago and now I can't log on....:banghead:
  10. TRIPTEX_CAN

TRIPTEX_CAN

Thanks Received:
    I really didnt do much in that game I posted. Just flew around and repaired my chopper. If anything I helped them learn how to focus resources to take out choppers without tracer darts. It was one round then I left. At noon on a thursday its tought to find a decent servers that isnt all noobs.

I looked back at a few of the screenshots posted here. I dont think it's been a trend to noob stomp here. There is usually a good portion of noobs in every server so it's almost impossible to find an even matched round that consists of all lvl 45+ players. Also, people usually rage quit before the round ends so the final screenshots do really show who was playing in that game.

As for screenshots to "enlarge our penises".... wtf are you smoking Caleb?
    1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  11. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    If anyone wants to try a scrim I can set one up with the MIA Clan guys as I used to roll with them and sometimes still do for kicks and fun. We just need to let them know a week in advance. Pick a time through like a poll and let me know.:toast:
  12. burtram

burtram

Thanks Received:

I just realized, you were on the opposing team, for a long time yesterday, I had no idea you were part of TPU. There were a lot of fun matches yesterday.
    SNiiPE_DoGG says thanks.
  13. SNiiPE_DoGG New Member

Thanks Received:
    Haha, yeah we were duking it out for a while. Definitely some solid matches played.
  14. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Sniipe I don't think that's the case about the "in battle" spawn block (though tbh I have not played a whole lot of vanilla BF2 just Forgotten Hope 2) but iirc you could only spawn in the field on the squad commander? Or some shit like that.
  15. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    even so just squad commander they could not be in combat, they had to be outside combat in a relatively safe spot for a person to spawn.
  16. garyinhere

garyinhere

Thanks Received:
    Suffered some admin abuse lol he apparently didn't like what weapon i was using to kill him repeatedly (CG) so he kicked me I came back in and asked that's what he said that I had no skill so i finished the last half of the round with the UMP here's my score... he was Alcoholism on the other team.
    [​IMG]
  17. Gas2100

Gas2100

Thanks Received:
    ggs gary ;)

my SS from the game after you left:

[​IMG]
  18. garyinhere

garyinhere

Thanks Received:
    nice
  19. Gas2100

Gas2100

Thanks Received:
    after you left the admin tried to ask us wher you went then left himself..seems he missed you too much :/
  20. garyinhere

garyinhere

Thanks Received:
    yea i don't get it he even told me good kill once then i guess got frustrated later and kicked me... oh well turned out alright at least he didn't continue to kick/ban me :toast:
  21. burtram

burtram

Thanks Received:
    Had a strange occurrence, the crosshair of the acog scope sticking out in front of the scope, while i was running around...

[​IMG]
  22. Conti027

Conti027

Thanks Received:
    I use to play with them a lot back in my BF2142 days
  23. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Anyone I have seen join us in some games is fine by me, just grinds my gears to hear people insult us and tell us to play clan matches when they haven't helped us try and assemble a clan.
  24. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    You do know what it means when some one actually brags about a Large penis don't you ?
    We'll just call you Tiny Marine for now on :roll::roll::roll::roll:
  25. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Ts

I'm not hooking up on the new TS. Any one else having problems ?