1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

bc2 connection help

Discussion in 'Games' started by Marineborn, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    just let me vent...EA IM SO SICK OF YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT ASS NETWORKS!!!...ok....now heres the issue, it all started back when 1943 was released i bought it and couldnt connect it would say couldnt establish a connection please try again, and its moved to the ps3 beta..i couldnt play that...the bc2 beta couldnt play that same problem.....now the full game which i was hoping there bullshit ass networks could fix would work..NO GOD FORBID!! ive been with this dam franchise since the begining with 1942 every exspanion everything for every game...fucking dick move ea, i know its not my connection i can play bf2, 2142, 1942 no dam problem...any server...anywhere. im sorry if this has been a bitch fest but i needed to get it off chest. so if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear them...ive tried diffrent routers. ive tried plugging directly into the wall, i have run out of ideas, i would sure love to play this game ive been waiting for, for ages. but nooo

2. Phxprovost

Phxprovost Xtreme Refugee

Thanks Received:
    trying to play on ps3 or pc?

3. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    its pc