1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

beachbum= Koolance modz

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by beachbum86, Oct 1, 2006.

1. beachbum86

beachbum86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh no, last time i listed this a dude showed up at
    For some reason i cant make a new thread in the gallery so ima post it here :p

This is one of my first mods-
    Case is a Koolance-pc2 650, i modded a Black ice rad in place of the stock crappy koolance aluminum radiator. Front mounted T-line fill port, all L.E.D's changed to either blue or white. EL wire wrapped around the mobo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. devinXkillyou

devinXkillyou New Member

Thanks Received:
    excuse my lack of watercooling knowledge, and please inform me: is there an advantage to having a waterblock with 1 input and 2 outputs that link back into one (or is it the other way around?)(sorry i dont know the lingo)? you would think that splitting it up and the adjoining it again would mess with the constant pressure, but i am not as knowledgable as alot of the watercooling gurus here. please educate me.

3. beachbum86

beachbum86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh no, last time i listed this a dude showed up at
    This is a low flow block. The two outlets (one in, two out) pull the heated up water out of the block at a faster rate than your standard 1in 1out block. Same concept for the Danger den RBX. Generally these blocks dont need much water pressure to perform well, as a higher volume of water can be circulated at a faster rate than a regular block. BUT the specific design of these TT blocks work equally as well with high flow systems, all you have to do is take out one barb and put in a plug and you have a standard 1in 1out block :) , or just get a nice pump, keep all three barbs and you got a loop that circulates ALOT of water realy fast. Thats why i use the D4/D5 series pumps.