1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Best liquid cpu cooler under 200 dollars.

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by tuunade988, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Nabarun

Nabarun

Thanks Received:
    Depends on motherboard and OS. Asus has a nice app called AI Suite.
    Edit:
    In case you're having trouble finding it, you can download it from here: https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A99FX_PRO_R20/HelpDesk_Download/
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  2. tuunade988

Thanks Received:
    for some reason AI suite is showing wrong rpm readings on the cpu_opt header and the cha_fan3 header where i got the 2 front fans connected with a splitter.. It keeps jumping up and down, right now it says cha_fan 3 is at 675000 than it goes down to around 1100rpm, it does that over and over... sometimes its just stuck at 675000, even in bios.
  3. Nabarun

Nabarun

Thanks Received:
    Well, may be you should seek Asus' help about that.

But try updating the BIOS/UEFI and every other software and drivers first.
  4. tuunade988

Thanks Received:
    BIOS is up to date, not sure bout UEFI how do i check that? in AI SUITE 2 i set chassis fan to turbo, so my cha_fan 1 and 2 are running around hte same speed but my cha_fan 3 is running a lot slower than the 1 and 2, whys that? Oh and of course the random jumping up and down in the readings. My cpu_opt is the same.. its running fairly slow and shouldn't it be running at the same speed as my cpu_fan?
  5. Nabarun

Nabarun

Thanks Received:
    Each fan needs to be configured separately in AI suite. If you think you did that properly, then contact Asus for support. CPU and opt are different headers, and are not required to run fans at the same speed.
  6. Shambles1980

Thanks Received:
    i use speed fan to control all fans. takes a good 10 minuets to set up the slopes and stuff to get the fans at the correct rpm at temps with a push pull (one fan may be 12% the other may need 10%) and so on but once you did it its done.
  7. kikicoco1334

Thanks Received:
    personally i really like the thermaltake all in one systems. I've been using it since it was first released its really easy to install. i'd go with either the Pro (thick rad with double stacked fans) or the Extreme edition with a standard 120 x 240 setup.