1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

best Mechanical Gaming Keyboards

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Nov 22, 2012.

1. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    I don't like the K60 much and the Blackwidow even lesss... prefer Black switches like the TT Meka G1
  2. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    well, I had to look at it from the viewpoint of : I am a student first and a gamer second. I do a ton of typing for school so, using the traditional typist's switch should make it easier for me as well as a comfortable gaming experience. If the Blue does suit me, I'll spring for a set of browns and return the blues. One problem I currently have with my keyboard is that sometimes I end up putting the letters in the wrong order even though I typed them right. It feels so jacked to type on this keyboard I am replacing.:shadedshu
  3. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    MX Black might be a bit slower for most people but I mistype a lot less with them so it is actually a tad bit quicker because I don't have to backspace as much. Still, I'd sacrifice the speed for the comfort and silence of the MX Blacks
  4. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    It's the one real thing i love about the Blackwidow is that it uses blues as i find them very nice to use for typing and gaming.

Once you get used to them they get better as you start to not even bottom out the key press but still i do not recommend a razor product :p..
  5. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    I received my CM Storm Trigger today and it is a loudish clickyish sounding board. I can get used to it though. I will have to see how it compares to the browns version my roommate got.
    PatoRodrigues and AsRock say thanks.
  6. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    Subscribed. Interested in your thoughts. Im torn between the storm and the blackwidow ultimate elite edition
  7. Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Killer_Rubber_Ducky

Thanks Received:
    I rather like my Trigger. It is fast feeling and I do not HAVE to install any additional software to get good functionality from it. I only need to install if I want to use Macros. I will be redoing some typing programs to up my accuracy and speed now though.
    SK-1 and Tennis97 say thanks.
  8. naraku

naraku

Thanks Received:
    SK-1 says thanks.
  9. silapakorn

silapakorn

Thanks Received:
    I own a TT meka G1 (black switch) and it works perfectly so far, despite the fact that the cable is a bit too short.

I also notice that very few people choose thermaltake when it comes to gaming gears.
  10. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received: