1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Best- under $500 - 32 inch LCD TV for GTX 275?

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by shevanel, Sep 18, 2009.

1. shevanel

shevanel New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm sick of squinting at the 1080p monitor when I'm watching movies and the subtitles come up or when I want to play a game from the bed using the controller..

Can someone reccomend an HDTV at around 32" that can be used with a GTX 275?

I have a DVi-HDMI cable fyi..

I ask because my stepdad has a new 32" LG lcd tv and whenver I tried to hook the gtx 275 to it I would get "invalid signal type" or something..

So I just need some advice on choosing an HDTV to be used with a PC/Gtx275..

Thanks
  2. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    and HDTV with HDMI should be compatible.

Just stick with well known brands like LG, samsung or sony and you should be alright. Invalid signal was probably a resolution/refresh rate issue.
  3. shevanel

shevanel New Member

Thanks Received:
    I figured it was and I even tried to set resolution on card with that of the tv and it still flaked out.

I'm thinking it had to do with using the "pc vga" input.

I guess I just gotta make sure it has HMDI!
  4. Boneface

Thanks Received:
    Well i bought an Insignia 32inch 1080p and for gaming is awesome, i was really surprised at how great it looked. Glossy screen, 4 hdmi.Im actually selling my 24inch monitor cause the tv is much nicer to use lol. Here in canada i paid 550, So i would think in States itll be cheaper http://insigniaproducts.com/products/televisions/NS-L322Q-10A.html
  5. Sasqui

Sasqui

Thanks Received:
    If you are willing to go for something smaller :), the Samsung T260HD is awesome - also has 1920x1200 resolution, all the TV bells and whistles, NTSC/ATSC/QAM tuners, two HDMI's and a DVI input, plus Dolby Digital and optical out.

Sams has it for $349.