1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Beyond two souls

Discussion in 'Games' started by WhiteNoise, Oct 17, 2013.

1. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Thanks Received:
    Started playing this about a week ago and finished it over the weekend. I wasn't keeping track of the amount of time to complete but I think it was around 12 hours if I guessed.

Anyways I've never been a fan of this developers past titles. they all looked pretty good but were boring and slow paced.

Beyond two souls though was fantastic! The story was just really good. Gameplay is kinda simple on this type of game but compared to their past titles this game had a good pace, good action, fluid and intuitive controls, fantastic voice acting and really good sound.

I can't say if everyone will like this game but I have to say if you liked their past titles or maybe if you didn't....this one is worth a play through.

I was compelled to play this every chance I got just to watch the story unfold. Replay value IMO is kinda low but visually this game is stunning on the PS3 and I really enjoyed it.

theonedub and mafia97 say thanks.
  2. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    Interested in moving it along to a Quantic Dream fan? If so, drop me a PM :toast:

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Thanks Received:
    Not sure what you mean?

4. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    I was saying, if you want to sell it, I'd be interested.

Crunching for Team TPU
  5. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Thanks Received:
    Oh! lol Now when I read what you posted it makes total sense.

Sorry though. I never sell or trade my console games. For some reason I like seeing them all on the shelf. Call me strange.