1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BIOS request: HIS Radeon HD6970 IceQ Mix 2GB

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by marek, Aug 22, 2012.

1. marek New Member

Thanks Received:
    It's my first post (and thread) here so hello to everyone but... let's get to the point.

I'm desperately looking for a BIOS for my HIS Radeon HD6970 IceQ Mix 2GB (H697QM2G2M)
    http://www.hisdigital.com/id/product2-650.shtml
    It's very rare card because of its Lucid Hydralogix chip. My first card has died after three months. HIS replaced my card with a new one but after a week it has died too. Now I have a card which doesn't send a signal to monitor but my computer is working (I can hear a log on screen sound, hd led is blinking, etc.). I thought maybe I can put this card to the second PCI-E slot (now I have my old GF8800GT in first slot) and try to reflash this card. Ofcourse HIS doesn't want to send me a BIOS. It took them about 6 months to replace my first card (they have the worst support I've ever seen but it's a long story...). I don't want to wait another six months. Sending it to Hong Kong and back to me would cost me about a 200USD and I don't want to spend another money for it :(