1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Black Friday: What games did you get?

Discussion in 'Games' started by 1Kurgan1, Nov 27, 2009.

1. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    I wish I had the money to go out and pick up a nice TV, but I didn't, so I went out and picked up a few PS3 games, 5 in total and the price came to about $55. I ended up getting

-GTA 4 - Cant find my original copy, for $10 I figured what the hell.
    -Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition - This is a bit ricerish to me, but wanted to get a racing game, turns out has a lot of muscle cars and the reviews are pretty decent on it.
    -The Godfather II - Reviews are mixed, looks entertaining though
    -Smackdown vs Raw 2009 - Not a big wrestling fan, but character creation and co-op story mode, this should be good to waste some time with.
    - Tony Hawks Project 8 - A bit older game, but most of the Tony Hawks were solid games, like Smackdown, this is just another time burner.

All in all I'm really happy with what I picked up, 5 games that ended up costing less than 1 brand new game, all those plus God of War Collection, and BF BC 2 beta I should have a lot of good gaming hours ahead. So lets hear what games you all picked up and for what prices.

2. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    Currently spending all my money on the great Steam deals.

So i really haven't gotten anything for Black Friday, but when i get some more money i hope some of the good Black Friday deals are still lingering around.