1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Blizzard will showcase Diablo 3 at BlizzCon

Discussion in 'News' started by live2game2003, Oct 29, 2005.

1. live2game2003 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Blizzard is going to be showing Diablo 3 at Blizzcon. A former employee says that it will be taking place in Heaven with Hell trying to take over. It will also have clan support built in. He also say it will be like WoW (World of Warcraft) but alot bigger.

Source: MegaGames

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2005
  2. wazzledoozle

wazzledoozle New Member

Thanks Received:
    Damnit im ****ing sick of stupid *** MMORPG games that cost to play. If Blizzard DOESNT make this a pay-per-month game then ill **** myself.

Why the hell dont they make what everyone really wants, Starcraft 2? And when they do make it, they should keep it at its roots and not have the stupid **** that was heroes in warcraft 3.

My rant is done.

3. zAAm

zAAm

Thanks Received:
    I totally agree with you wazz! I hate Blizzard and their new ideas of online games. And I would never pay per month to play ANY game. It wouldn't be worth it.
    Also, we've been waiting for Starcraft 2 for 7 years now and they bring out all this shit? Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft, even that lame ass rip-off that is Starcraft Ghost.
    Maybe they're just ****** stupid or sumthin???

4. DanTheBanjoman SeƱor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Warcraft 3 had a godly engine, the game itself wasn't great though. The engine allowed good user maps though.
    I've been a starcraft addict for a long time and Wazzle still owes me a game. I highly doubt they can make the same godly ballanced game again.
    As for Diablo 2, I've played it daily for 2 years, it was great, hacks eventually took it down, it was a crap repeating game though for some reason it was great. I doubt Diablo 3 will have the same succes, but hope isn't a crime.

As for their newer games like wow and ghost, I'ts a shame all good gamestudios are dying out. Soon all games are made by EA.

PS clan support was promised for D2 as well, never got it.

5. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    if its pay per month i'll be pissed. the whole fun of diablo II for me was building up chars in single player, without having 600 noobs ruining the experience.

You hunt down diable, get him to 10 health..... noob runs in, kills him in one hit and steals all the gear. oh JOY.

(PS. i'm bitter, that happened to me a lot)

diablo3 better be good or blizzard are going to be in the shit from fans.

6. zAAm

zAAm

Thanks Received:
    Nice pun there. ;) Coz shit is definitely going to hit the fans. hehe. And I agree with all of you, Diablo2 was a very nice game, even completed it again at a couple of LANs just for fun. They better make a nice game then with singleplayer with Diablo3...

7. Dippyskoodlez

Thanks Received:

Diablo was always a cheap bastard.. ive only seen one good drop from him, ever. and that was a zak.. lol :laugh: baal and meph dropped well a lot tho..

D3 better not be subscription.. :shadedshu I loved diablo II because it *wasnt*...

8. Dozzy New Member

Thanks Received:
    it would suck if they acctualy made you pay money to play b-net keep the ppl happy u azzholes :)

9. zOaib New Member

Thanks Received:
    diablo 3 , should have the play like experience Guild wars has ( isnt guild wars made by some ex diablo creators ??? ) if it is what guild wars is now , i think could become and awesome game , plus has to be free ................. otherwise they can stick it up there a$$es :nutkick:

10. Urlyin

Urlyin Senior Moderator

Thanks Received:
    with the success of WOW ... can't you hear em counting money already? :slap: