1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Borderlands clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by Black Haru, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Black Haru

Black Haru

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

As the title states, this is all about borderlands. maybe a year and some late, but oh well.

mostly, I am kinda lonely playing by myself (well occasionally with Highway), so here we are.

My aim is to make this a gathering place for those who still play this title, specifically for players looking to farm (crawmerax= win), those looking for help with the game/ power-leveling, and those looking for a specific weapon (legendaries, pearls, etc).

what I DON'T want to see here is those looking to mod the game (willow tree weapon mods etc). if that's your thing, that's cool, but keep it to yourself.

I am personally looking for farming buddies to fight crawmerax. I want the pearls, and I just can't get them to drop. I do solo him a lot, so if there is a legendary you are looking for (other than pearls) I probably have it, and can most definitely get it if you'd like.

I don't plan on making a formal members list, however I am willing to keep up a sort of classifieds type deal for those looking for specific guns (here in the first post) remember, NO MODDED GUNS!!

2. IndigoGoose New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have a pirated version but i could connect to you if you had the software that lets me play online. I would love to start a new char or something with you i used to play it on console and atm i haven't got a high lvl char because i've completed it twice on xbox and thought i'd download it and play a bit. If you need someone i can lvl up quickly to help you.