1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Borderlands GOTY $7.50 on Steam for a few more hours

Discussion in 'Games' started by T3kl0rd, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Yukikaze

Yukikaze

Thanks Received:
    Been playing it since I got it. I love it. Thanks T3kl0rd!

T3kl0rd says thanks.
  2. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    The $2.49 GTA: Vice City on sale right now. :)

Or the $7.49 for GTA 1, 2, 3, Vice City, and San Andreas. :)

I have over 6,000 hours logged into World of Warcraft. :roll:

3. T3kl0rd

T3kl0rd

Thanks Received:
    I like it. It goes from intense paced in a group to really laid back soloing. DLC adds a lot more depth and exploration. Not for everyone but I think they did well with this and can improve in even greater depth for the sequel.

That's actually $7.49 for GTA III, Vice City and GTA:SA. GTA I & II are freeware.

I was 3 of the green statues away from 100% completion in GTA:VC, I have no intention of dling the game and going through all that again. That said, GTA:VC is still my fav in the series.

GTA:IV Complete Collection is $9.99 today. That interests me more. I already bought it at that price. If you have a super computer and don't mind the lack of AA, it is a great buy.

4. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    Maybe from difference sources that arent steam. But in reality they're making you pay for them anyway

5. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    I bought this game when it was first released, finished it several times, then sold it. But for $15 I had to pick it up again because I never played any of the DLC. Having a blast so far. The only thing that really upset me was that they CHANGED NEW HAVEN. No more Red Chest Loot runs ಠ_ಠ. They changed them all to crappy silver chests!! Oh well. Crimson and Crazy Mels garbage pile still work.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  6. T3kl0rd

T3kl0rd

Thanks Received:
    You can't download it unless you buy it in a pack actually per it being freeware. It is free to dl on the Rockstar website. Like the first two Elder Scrolls games on the Bethesda site.

DLC has some nice exploits.

The graphics don't seem high res enough not to be locked @ 60 for me. I don't buy that shading technique stuff. There was a similar effect used in Fear Effect on PS1 and the framerate is stable in those games.