• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Broadcast Video Conferencing Recommendation

mcconvillejo

Hi,
I work for an energy company and want to find a way to broadcast presentations as well as video conferencing.

I'm wondering what I need to buy (Hardware or Software) in order to make this happen. I want to be able to have users log in to the broadcast and be able to see what is on the screen as well as the people in the room. The screen in the room that is broadcasting should be split down the middle. One will have the broadcast of the people on the other line. The other should be an open desktop which would allow me to pull up an excel spreadsheet to analyze it.

Please recommend the best way to go about doing this.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Processor i9 11900k
Motherboard Maximus XII Apex
Cooling Custom Liquid W/ 360x60 Radiator
Memory 32Gb Team XTREEM ARGB 3600 b-die
Video Card(s) Waterblocked MSI RTX 4070
Storage Intel 900p 480Gb + 4tb Intel 670p
Display(s) LG C2 evo 42"
Case Geometric Future Model 8
Audio Device(s) HD58X + Sennheiser GSX 1000
Power Supply Corsair RM 750x
Mouse Steelseries Aerox 5 wired
Keyboard Akko Mod 007b HE
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey+
Software Windows 11
http://www.gotomeeting.com/online/collaboration/

You should be able to use an inexpensive webcam to broadcast the room at that point you would only need to split the screen to show both items, think Windows snap feature

If your looking for a more free and open source solution that your not having to pay an arm and a leg for you could always use something like open broadcast software and twitch to stream your content but keep in mind there's no support and all the documentation to make the software do what you want is all Q&A style with Google being your best friend