1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Broken GTX580 help

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by alamus, Jan 8, 2012.

1. alamus New Member

Thanks Received:
    It was terrible! guys, I flashed my reference zotak gtx580, downloaded the bios from techpowerap zotak to 580, not old backup, and horror!, the computer was switched on with 2 "peak" s, and not as earlier one, and a bunch of artifacts even in dos, then pierced six different versions of bios for zotac, but to no avail, the card only in safe mode in 16 colors. HELP people, I burned it? AAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

At first I kept the bios prog hcp-z, but the utility of the Fermi-inhibitor, did not take a file and only. Bin downloaded from the site for techpoverup zotak. I edited the lower the maximum stress appears at 1.150 to 1.050, then save. Flashed in dos by typing nvflash -4 -5 -6 fayl.rom old is not maintained, and gpuz originally removed.

[​IMG]

Meticulously flashed the bios with all eight of this site, 2 error of 57KB, with the remaining 6 to 81KB - without any changes, thought to be the main slot ps-e to flash (blue), and then from my 3pc and pierced originally in black, but rearranging, and ask a blue slot, nothing has changed. Pierced out of the DOS command nvflash -5 -6 file.rom

[​IMG]

, also from 3 to flash, flash, all successful, but on the map unless you can work in DOS, and then some artifacts.

2. alamus New Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  3. THE_EGG

THE_EGG

Thanks Received:
    one of your VRMs looks fried (bottom one) although not quite as bad as some I have seen. good luck man. :/