1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Buffalo Firestix 2GB 8000 D9GKX & Mushkin Redline 4GB 8000

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by ghost_recon88, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghost_recon88

ghost_recon88

Thanks Received:
    SOLD ~Well I've got another Firestix kit up for sale. These have D9GKX chips on them, and I ran SuperPi and wPrime benches on them @ 1090 4-4-4-4 with 2.5v. Never tried going higher with looser timings. Looking for $35 shipped to the CONUS. Canadians add an extra $1 for shipping, all others PM me about shipping costs. No trades at this time, Paypal and USPS MO only. Heatware under ghost_recon88.

Note: These are the sticks only, and won't come with the "retail package" as shown in the picture.

SOLD ~Also up for sale is a used 2x2GB kit of Mushkin Redlines. They're rated for 1000MHz @ 5-5-5-12 with 2.0-2.1v. Looking for $50 shipped to the CONUS (Canadians add an extra $1 for shipping). All others PM for shipping rates. Not looking for any trades at this time, and I accept Paypal and USPS Money Orders. Heatware under ghost_recon88.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  2. LittleLizard

LittleLizard

Thanks Received:
    pm kyle2020, he might want that firestix to complete his kit

3. kyle2020 Guest

Hey man, (cheers lizard for the PM / recommendation) Just thinking that A. These are damn expensive compared to my last kit (;)) and B. mine are micron D9GMH's I think, so would there be compatability issues?

4. sno.lcn

sno.lcn

Thanks Received:
    Nice RAM from a great trader :toast: