1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Bug Report: Last new post

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by Wile E, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    I've been having this issue with a few thread, off and on. When I click the button to go to the newest post in the thread, it does not take me there.

When this happens, the thread will also never get marked as read. It constanly stays highlighted, as if I never read it.

For example, in my Subscriptions, I clicked on the newest post button for the XFX Abandons GeForce GTX 400 Series thread:

[​IMG]

This is where it takes me:

[​IMG]

This thread also remains marked as unread in my subscription folder, despite the fact I have read the last post. In fact, at the time of this posting, the last post was mine.

I use Firefox 3.6.x on Win7 x64, but this has been happening off and on for months on all Windows OSes and at least as far back as Firefox 3.0. (Could've even been happening in 2, but I do not remember that far back). It seems to happen more often late at night.
  2. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    Ok, just checked in IE8 as well. It was behaving a little different. The first time I clicked it, it took me to the first page. I went back my subscriptions, clicked it again, and it took me to page 2, then page 3.

I stopped there to report.

EDIT: It's actually happening to me in this very thread as well. lol.
  3. TVman

TVman New Member

Thanks Received:
    what is that "pirate sites" you have there:D
  4. DOM

DOM

Thanks Received:
    go to sleep :p

i never had this happen to me just on my cell it takes forever to update the threads in the User CP

also i just ordered some trimmers to volt mod the cards :D
  5. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    You know, like Pirates of the Caribbean, Red Beard, Black Beard. I'm kind of a little bit of a closet pirate nut. :eek: