1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box for PC

Discussion in 'Games' started by Polarman, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Polarman

Polarman New Member

Thanks Received:
    I did not see this before.

http://www.criteriongames.com/packs/pc.php

It's the first Burnout on PC ever! We're pushing accessibility, visuals and control in the greatest Burnout package yet.

That's right - in February 2009 we're bringing Burnout Paradise to the PC with the release of Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box.

It's the original blockbuster console game, including all the amazing FREE downloadable content we've released ever since - all in one beautiful package and for the first time on PC!

Our free updates feature new online game modes, motorcycles, day / night gameplay, dynamic weather, the Burnout Paradise Party Pack and a news page bringing you all the latest Burnout news.

And we want to give as many people as possible the chance to experience Burnout Paradise, so we're creating a trial version of the game. We'll release more information on this at a future date.

Great control and finessed vehicle handling have always been a trademark of the Burnout franchise, which is why we're working on fully configurable controls and adjustable analogue settings for a wide range of possible controller setups - keyboard, pads, wheels and joysticks.

With Burnout Paradise PC, you can also look forward to enhanced visuals. We'remaking use of high-end graphics cards for higher resolution, new effects and a Burnout experience that's configurable across multiple monitors for super widescreen play.

Sounds a lot better than Need for Speed ! :ohwell:

Still play Burnout 3 on my PS2 sometimes.

James1991 says thanks.
  2. James1991

James1991 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the info,
    I AM GETTING THIS:rockout:

3. James1991

James1991 New Member

Thanks Received:
    i didnt even read that(i just new i was getting it)

Dual Screens:eek:

it will be really good if you can choose what you want on the other screen like a full map or other things.

Burnout games Rule:rockout:

PS. sorry about double post

4. zithe

zithe

Thanks Received:
    OMG I OWN IT FOR PS3 BUT I'M BUYING IT FOR PC OMG.

I can't wait to grab it. XD

5. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    I played the demo for 360 and I hated it. Great for those who like it though.

6. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Cool about time too lol.. I played the 1st one on XBox the only game i ever liked on it lol. Thats going some time back now 03 if memory serves me right.

7. Polarman

Polarman New Member

Thanks Received:
    New patch update

Burnout Paradise's 1.100 patch is now available for download, the update allows users to purchase the latest downloadable content for the racing title.

Developer Criterion points out that the update is mandatory for users to play online. The update adds the option to buy the Boost, Toy and Legendary special vehicles to the Burnout Store.

I downloaded it from here:

http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/Burnout-Paradise-The-Ultimate-Box-Patch.shtml

8. r9

r9

Thanks Received:
    It is fun. It is arcade stile. Those looking for simulation there is none of that thing. But man the bikes sounds amazing.